I simply cant make the taverns not be shown on minimap!?

naughty

Reaction score
As it says in the title. The taverns i dont wanna be shown on minimap. I unchecked the Stats-Neutral Building - Show Minimap Icon but it still shows as black square on the map. I want it to be completely invisible on the minimap. How do i do that? Thx in advance

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Is the building owned by neutral passive? If I remember right the building will show up as the color of the owner even if "Hide Minimap" is checked... unless neutral passive is the owner.

naughty

Reaction score
Is the building owned by neutral passive? If I remember right the building will show up as the color of the owner even if "Hide Minimap" is checked... unless neutral passive is the owner.

did u mean Neutral Hostile? Its Neutral Passive and it has no icon its just shown as a black square on the map. It doesnt have a tavern sign or something (i guess its cos its a structure but i need it to be a structure :()

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
"its just shown as a black square on the map."

Is it Blighted?? Why don't you post a screenshot of your minimap and of your relevant world editor fields.

Never_Quit

Reaction score

That is CORRECT. You will need to make it PLAYER OWNED.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.