If you were to make a siege 'unit' fire rabbits...

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
If you were to make a unit shoot out rabbits what would the AoE be? (In my maze I have rabbit barfing turtles o_O)

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
I know THAT what I'm asking is...

What would the bunny's ('realisticly') AoE be?

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
If the demon hunter was sliding how fast would the turtles have to attack? once every sec or so? etc.

K

KiD-X

It really comes down to the size of the bunny. A regular bunny would deal aoe about the size of your forehead, so I'm pretty sure you are going to have to fire easter bunnies if you really want to make an impact. I would expect no less then 500 dmg from a man in a rabbit costume, even if it is just to his credibility as a human being. Should this thread really be here? :eek:

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
Actually I'm using regular bunnies as the projectile, and yes the thread should be here because its about World Editor, and I need help (this unit is in my maze)

So would an averaged sized bunny do about 127 AoE or so?

Foresector

Reaction score
If the bunny is being fired out and coming down, then you would want to compare it's size from an overhead view of a person.
50ish at max, you might wanna go smaller.

Eer for how fast they should fire? I would have just put down 1 second cooldowns but not sure about that, asking the wrong person :p Sorry

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
F it, i'll just make it shoot horses XD

Around a 200 AoE and ALMOST kill?

K

KiD-X

yeah horses would do the trick. Last person I saw get pelted with stallions couldn't walk for a week

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
If the demon hunter was sliding how fast would the turtles have to attack? once every sec or so? etc.

find out yourself, try different values and find one that is right for your difficulty. You may want to make it slightly slower because of delay (i'd personally say +0.2seconds for delay)

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
LOL... Turtle spitting bunny killer... Cool....! 50 aoe seems very very SMALL (lesser than normal melee range :p - might as well make it single target instead of aoe)... Just make 128 aoe like you said earlier would be ok, i guess. Lol...

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
yeah horses would do the trick. Last person I saw get pelted with stallions couldn't walk for a week

ROfl:D

Just try a couple combinations, it shouldn't be too hard. I wouldn't make the AOE too realistic or theres almost no point in making one. If you use horses, maybe 200 to 350...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.