INT, STR and AGI (whats the best way to do them)

chopperpope

Reaction score
I was thinking in an AOS map, so, I`ve seen lots of them which weak strength heroes and intelligence heroes which can`t cast three spells or it`s mana over, so, first of all, see if you agree with this:

strength
each point add:
- 20 hitpoints
EDITED- 0.3 hitpoints regeneration per second.
agility
- 1% increased attack rate
EDITED: - 0.25 extra movement speed
(note: no armor bonus)
intelligence
- 20 mana points
- 0.3 extra mana regeneration.

I think that my way really makes each class what it really is, cause:
- STR in a class for endurance combat, it should stand a lot of damage and fastly recover himself to fight again.

- AGi is fast but weak, it must kill it`s enemy very fast to avoid geting killed, also, it have no more bonus armor, but, movement bonus.

- INT is a speller, so, it depends on spells, not in attack, it`s magics should be not so powerful but needs a short cooldown. Remember that it`s mana points regenerates faster than the life of it`s enemies, so, the INT hero should be good for endurance combat at range, causing him to lure enemies an them cast powerful spells on them, but keeping in mind INT heroes should have less hitpoints than AGI.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
in my map the hero configuration will not be like (19 agi)(20 str)(15 int).
each hero should be very unique, so, it`s most like (18 agi)(30 str)(10 int) remember the idea of weak point and strong points

please post if you have another idea or if you would like to comment, please:D

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
so basically, every hero has 0 armor? it sux
think of some heroes that have crits - they will deal FULL damage and AGI heroes suck bad
why do you need MS increment while you have (I guess) some items/spells that already give MS bonus...?

Diamondeye

Reaction score
Removing Armor from Agi is your own choice, I probably would not have.

Adding Movement Speed to Agi will ruin your game since AOS' like DotA have a special "hierachy" of movement speeds... Basically you can go around this hierarchy by boosting Agi if agi modifies movespeed.

Intelligence seems overpowered considering mp/int, compared to hp (both 20/p, normally 15 for int and 25 for hp)...

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
If you remove armor you must even it out with armors to buy and stuff or atleast spells like - frost armor or devotion aura

Movement speed will only ruin games if its a game where you purchase items and etc maybe potions for ms.

I dont agree with your mana levels I think the mana increment is fine however the regen aint if u wish to keep ur regen like that I recommend u lower the intelect bonus to like:

10 int 0.5% regen
15 int 0.3% regen
20 int 0.2% regen
25 int 0.1% regen
30 int 0.075 regen
40 int 0.05 regen
50 int 0.03 regen
65 int 0.02 regen
80 int 0.01 regen
100 int 0.0075 regen

and going in that sorta scale but obviously you wont ever reach 100 int 0.0075 regen :p

chopperpope

Reaction score
the part of armor, if my AGI heroes have armor it's overpowered, for me all units should have armor just with spells and itens.

I'll change move speed bonus per agi to 0.25 per point

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
AGIs without armor are basically the same as INTs but without spell and more attack speed :thdown:

STR should be a tanker, yes, that's why they got more HP but lower armor.
AGI should be the ones best at physical combat, that's why they got more attack rate and armor.
INT should be a spellcaster, obviously, and they need more Mana, but considering that most spells are casted from a distance, they should have less HP and less armor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.