is there a way...

S

Shippo

that i can make myself want to lv up...i usually get to 15-20 befor i get bored and roll a new race and class,sometimes server...thats why im on 12 servers w/ 29 chars...
dont suggest taping myself to a chair...i tried that
didnt work
:banghead:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
What are we supposed to tell you?

If you dont like the game enough to go past 20, dont play. Thats all I have to say. Its much better, end-game.

Z

Zero R.

I have to agree with DDRTists there. I myself never got to like most MMO's. I usually reach late-20's and then quit. The point of the story is that if you cannot stick to one MMO long enough to have enough fun with it, then don't play.

PLEASE: Send your WoW CD To me, as you have no use to it anymore. :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
What are we supposed to tell you?

If you dont like the game enough to go past 20, dont play. Thats all I have to say. Its much better, end-game.

Coming from someone who's 41... :p

Endgame in WoW means level 60 raiding...like MC, BWL, ZG, AQ, Naxx, etc., and yes, endgame is awesome compared to the crappy first 30 levels or so. (Hell 1-50 is annoying...)

S

Shippo

i love to play the game its just that around 20 lvlin becoms slow and monotonous,i know it gets better later but 20 is murder on my low attentions span and iminent insanity

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Just come to the realization that leveling a character is gonna eat up what's left of your life, and then let it. :)

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I hate leveling a character. I somehow leveled my warlock to lvl 60. My theory is that it was my first ever WoW character so nothing was boring =)

T

Taures

Simple make a rogue/hunter/paladin there easy to level! In fact make a horde then you can run instences from 13-54 non-stop! WEEEEEEEE!!!!

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Heres a suggestion, since you cant focus on one char, make 2 chars and level them a bit

Suggested Classes:

Rogue > DPS + Kick ass fun
Shaman > -- Crappy End Game
Mage > DPS MASSIVE
Not Paladin > -- Listen.. not all people follow the light, i dont think you would either

and with a shammy i leveled one 1-10 the first day i made him, 10-13 the second day, then with a blast of power out of RFC runs on the second day 13-19 on the third day :)

I say, quest, and kill all you see.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.