it works only as it is...

Whisp_Rush

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I don't know how to use Jass.... but I've found a map, wich contains an element what I need in my RPG map.... it's a kind of raid interface, it shows the friendly heroes as well, as the your own heroes on the left part of the monitor... it's really good but.... it works only as it is, if I add a unit to the map, the trigger won't work anymore.... can you help me, how should I copy it to my map?

Attachments

• Allied Hero Icons.w3x
    10.5 KB · Views: 137

Bribe

vJass errors are legion
Reaction score
Create a Map Init-event trigger and, for each player you want to have that feature, add an action for: "Alliance - Enable Shared Control and Shared Vision" and immediately following add "Alliance - Disable Shared Control".

Enabling the shared vision and shared unit is what you originally want, and then disabling the shared units allows you to see your allies' heroes in the top-left without being able to control them.

Whisp_Rush

Reaction score
it doesn't work...

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision and full shared units
      • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision and full shared units
      • Player - For Player 2 (Blue), turn Full shared units Off toward Player 1 (Red)
      • Player - For Player 2 (Blue), turn Full shared units Off toward Player 1 (Red)

I've made this... correct it please if its not good ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.