item equipped = victory for allies, how?!

spextro

Reaction score
I want to achive victory when a item is equipped at the end of the map, I tried different triggers I found here but somehow it does not seem to work. Could someone post a working trigger, please? :)

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
I try to write the trigger as how it would look, while i dont have an editor in front of me.

Code:
[I]Event[/I]
Unit acquires an Item
[I]Condition[/I]
Hero manipulating item equal to [B]your item[/B].
[I]Actions[/I]
Player Group - Pick every player in players matching condition, matching player is an ally of owner of hero manipulating item equal to true.
Loop
Game - Victory picked player

Leaks player group

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Code:
Event
 A unit acquires an item
Condition
 Item-type of (Item being manipulated) Equal to YourItemType
Actions
 Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
       If then else
          If - Conditions
             (Picked player) Equal to (Owner of (Triggering unit))
          Then - Actions
             Game - Victory (Owner of (Triggering unit))
          Else - Actions
             Game - Defeat (Picked player)

Not tested though.

> I tried different triggers I found here but somehow it does not seem to work
You should at least post your trigger. :rolleyes:

spextro

Reaction score
uhm, I can't seem to find the conditions you posted.. Could you explain more precis what to choose? :pP

spextro

Reaction score
Multiple winning/defeat triggers: HALP! :(

I need to figure out how to make this work: When Force 1 brings an item back to base they win, which works allready (will the other force automatically be defeated?) .
I also want to trigger that if their Town Hall is destroyed they loose and the other force wins.

Thanks in advance :)

This is the trigger thingy I use now:
Code:
Events
    Map initialization
    Unit - Item Collector 0669 <gen> Acquires an itemConditions
Conditions
    Wo0tz iTemZ oF ulTiMatE GG 0120 <gen> Equal to (Item carried by Item Collector 0669 <gen> in slot 1)
Actions
    Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
    Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
            If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                If - Conditions
                    (Picked player) Equal to (Owner of Wo0tz iTemZ oF ulTiMatE GG 0120 <gen>)
                Then - Actions
                    Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: Defeat!
                Else - Actions
                    Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
    Game - Display to (All players) for 35.00 seconds the text: (GL & HF + <Empty String>)
    Game - Display to (All players) for 35.00 seconds the text: (<Empty String> + Be careful not to die early!)
    Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
    Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)
    Hero - Make Player 1 (Red) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 2 (Blue) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 3 (Teal) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 5 (Yellow) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 6 (Orange) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 7 (Green) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills

What should the trigger look like to fit my description?

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You need to put the defeat trigger into a separate trigger. Make a new trigger with your Unit Aquires item event. Then make all players in that team win and the players in the other team lose. Do the same for a building being destroyed except use the Unit Dies event.

spextro

Reaction score
multiple winning/loosing triggers

I need to figure out how to make this work: When Force 1 brings an item back to base they win, which works allready (will the other force automatically be defeated?) .
I also want to trigger that if their Town Hall is destroyed they loose and the other force wins. Could someone post the code for how this trigger actually should be?

This is the trigger thingy I use now:
Code:
Events
    Map initialization
    Unit - Item Collector 0669 <gen> Acquires an itemConditions
Conditions
    Wo0tz iTemZ oF ulTiMatE GG 0120 <gen> Equal to (Item carried by Item Collector 0669 <gen> in slot 1)
Actions
    Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
    Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
            If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                If - Conditions
                    (Picked player) Equal to (Owner of Wo0tz iTemZ oF ulTiMatE GG 0120 <gen>)
                Then - Actions
                    Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: Defeat!
                Else - Actions
                    Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
    Game - Display to (All players) for 35.00 seconds the text: (GL & HF + <Empty String>)
    Game - Display to (All players) for 35.00 seconds the text: (<Empty String> + Be careful not to die early!)
    Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
    Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)
    Hero - Make Player 1 (Red) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 2 (Blue) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 3 (Teal) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 5 (Yellow) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 6 (Orange) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills
    Hero - Make Player 7 (Green) Heroes gain 250.00% experience from future kills

What should the trigger look like to fit my description?
thx in advance =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.