Just How Stupid Is the US Govt?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I would have posted this in News but I posted a bunch there already and I would have posted in Humor but it really is more sad than funny. Watch how ridiculous this is and know that they spent 7 million dollars to come up with their theory

Last edited:

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
WoW, I Didn't have to be told about that video, I have it on my p.c *The video itself*.

I think us gamers are starting to be treated like shit even more so now. First you have the jerks at school. *not me, I live in panama* Your parents, and the government calling us terrorist.

WTH is wrong with everyone! your telling me I cant joke around? You know i would like to know where i can download that video.

I would then proceed to make fun of them and well crack the hell up while commenting on it on a internet posted video, just to mock them.

They call anything that they don't understand terrorism. And do such stupid shit.

Then when you question the government about there actions or go against them they go, "why would you do that". Or rather "We are currently looking into the reason for these attacks from...."

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I agree with King TollGoll with his everyone is treating gamers like crap. People actually knows the difference between actual terrorism and having fun playing games. But I feel they will need to spend another 7 million dollars to find that out. I'll see you guys in jail 10 years from now when playing games becomes illegal.

Grozzy

Reaction score
People hunger in Africa, while the Americans are sitting there worrying about games making living war machines ?

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Some times I think people are using money too wastefully. The U.S. worries about gaming while they should worry about more important things. And North Korea wasting money on bomb research while they should worry about the people dying of starvation.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
And then we waste money and time on games when we should do something useful. :p

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Yeah but what power do we really have? And I'm still a 13 year old teenager. That's what I'm suppose to do now because I can't in the future. And I have to make up for my lost childhood. But yeah that does make sense. If you actually have some power.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
How the heck can you spend 7 million on research and still confuse the jihadi attitude for terrorists in video games?

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
Yeah but what power do we really have? And I'm still a 13 year old teenager. That's what I'm suppose to do now because I can't in the future. And I have to make up for my lost childhood. But yeah that does make sense. If you actually have some power.

Having "no power" is no excuse. Or rather, it is, but it's just that - an excuse.

$30 - $50 for a video game can just as easily go to support one of the many causes all over the world. You have as much power as everyone else in the world; you just don't want to admit that you waste money on video games. :p

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
uh.. does anyone else want a copy of the invoice? what exactly could you possibly spend 7 million dollars on trying to figure that out?

would it go something like this?

10$ - Lunch
1200$ - Shiny Computer
3$ - Bottled Water
6,998,787$ - Crack Pot Theorist with High School Diploma

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of those credit card commercials....

Anyhow--

WastedSavior- The important point is that they don't just have a highschool diploma. No, the government has to spend seven million dollars on people with Ph.Ds. Doesn't mean they're right at all, but their theory creators aren't, in educational respects, stupid. Education does not help towards common sense or capacity to spew BS. Evolutionists are in the same boat here :p

Akatsuki- Yes, do something useful. Learn to program or something, and start making money. Wasting it on video games is deluding yourself into thinking you don't have power. 13 year olds are limited, but they're not completely ignored.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
wow, what game will be next to be looked at as a possible threat
my moneys on either Grand Theft Auto or CounterStrike
All of that was just rediculous

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Having "no power" is no excuse. Or rather, it is, but it's just that - an excuse.

$30 - $50 for a video game can just as easily go to support one of the many causes all over the world. You have as much power as everyone else in the world; you just don't want to admit that you waste money on video games. :p

In order to gain the power to change the world around you you have to break away from the limits everyone has placed on you. your parents, the police don't even let you vote. we have some power, but it's nothing compared to adults.

The ones who cant admit it have a hard time, thats my experience.

But you can very well donate the money to the poor.

Corleone

Reaction score
Haha! So here's what they're really saying:
1) You can freely kill arabs, or anyone that isn't American in video games. They're not Americans, so who cares anyway?
2) Killing Americans in a video game is simply unacceptable. It instantly makes you a terrorist.

Seriously, this is the biggest nonsense I've heard for a while.

EDIT: There's a news report about violent video games on TV right now, while Im posting this. Best part is that while they were announcing the report they were showing a Gamecube controller, and then Warcraft 3. Why is it that non-gamers are completely retarded?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
EDIT: There's a news report about violent video games on TV right now, while Im posting this. Best part is that while they were announcing the report they were showing a Gamecube controller, and then Warcraft 3. Why is it that non-gamers are completely retarded?

There isn't much sense to further complain and argue on this topic. You're reducing yourself to their level by continuing and I shall be forced to start deleting posts if it gets out of hand.

I will, however, mention to you that there are tons of non-gamers in my family and my church and most, if not all of them, are not retarded when it comes to dealing with them. They smartly deal with video games as just another entertainment deal, which it is.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> They smartly deal with video games as just another entertainment deal, which it is.

Hallelujah.

You're weird.
You should know that your own personal One True Faith(tm) is just that, yours... no one else cares about it.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I'm broke so I have no money. My parent don't believe in allowances. I like to spend little money. And I find that I have no reason for money because I don't buy games at all. I only get my brother's old ones or when my parents buys it for my birthday for Christmas which I finally told them I don't want anything for christmas. It took me awhile to find out because when you're young you don't really thing but when I became 11 I found out how spoiled I was so I was trying to change for the past few years. I don't know about you but my parents never encouraged me to do anything and I'm not good at anything. So doing something new is very discouraging to me. And you might not need support but I see how much support my brother and sister got and I always feel I have to do something just as good or better. I try not to but it's like it is ingraved in me or something.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.