I am cool.
Reaction score
Is there a way that I can add 2 variables for the value slot? For example:
Player1(red)_________________kills/lives left
player2(blue)________________kills/lives left

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
my example above is a leaderboard. On the left are the players names and on the right I want it to display both the kill count and the number of lives that player has, but I don't see how thats possible because concentrate strings isnt a selection when I tried to define the value.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
for a leaderboard, this is impossible, leaderboards have been made to show only a single integer data.
what you need is a multiboard.

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
Ok so I started to make a multi board and I am stuck on one part. Im using this code to show the lives of each player:
Code:
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to (Player_Colors[(Player number of (Picked player))] + (25 + |r))

Now instead of the 25 I want to add the variable that i set for each individual player, but i dont know how to do that since the trigger involves every player, not just one.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well, what is the variable you have set? is it remporary? or an array? maybe post the full trigger here.

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
Sorry problem still not solved. Here is the trigger:
Code:
Red Leak
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Region 010 <gen>
    Conditions
        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
        Redlose Equal to False
    Actions
        Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
        Set Redleak = (Redleak - 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Player(1)))] to (|c00ff0000 + ((String(Redleak)) + |r))
        Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the text: ((String(Redleak)) +  Lives left!)

I want it to change the value of the number on the multiboard to the value after the player leaks but I do not know what to put in this section:
Code:
Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Player(1)))]

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.