League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

power

Reaction score
Hey,

So theres probably been a post or two about this here, but I thought I'd just remind everyone about it. It's a really well developed game and it's free, so I thought I'd go ahead and post the link below:

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com

What is League of Legends you say?
Well if you've ever played Warcraft 3, you'll certainly know about 'DotA', and it's a game made by the same people. It's pretty much just a remake of DotA, but it has a few cool features and theres more replay value (in my opinion), as I said check it out and let me know what you think

power

Reaction score
hehehe, you saw through my plan :p, but despite that I do think people should check it out aswell, it's definitely been absorbing alot of my time and I've been enjoying it (hence why I want referrals) :)

power

Reaction score
I'll add you :)

SN: Nipply Nibbles (level 14) I'm not fantastic at the game, but I'm ok - I played a bit of dota, but i was never a '1337' pro :p, but u know if we play a game u can tell me what u think, i was getting into the Veigar and Morgana, was doing a bit of alright with them :)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Matchmaking in this game is TERRIBLE. Lost the last 12 games this morning because every game had two LANs leave INSTANTLY after dying when they try to gank before minions spawn. Seen them 3-4 times too. GG.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
And when you have a 8 k/d and loose 12 in a row, you ain't gettin matched with the right players.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
matchmaking is logically broken.. they say...

it's programmed to give 50-50 ratio. ALWAYS.

meaning it will always try to make you lose if you win too much
and make you win if you lose too much.

That's bad logic! :( That just teaches people to win, and winning isn't everything! (KDR is).

I hate when people leave in queue. So I was with 2 other friends waiting for a game, and we got in one, someone left so it restarted the queue; and this went on for like 6 lobbies in a row until my friends just left...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
hehehe, you saw through my plan :p, but despite that I do think people should check it out aswell, it's definitely been absorbing alot of my time and I've been enjoying it (hence why I want referrals) :)

wouldnt that be considered spam..?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
That's bad logic! :( That just teaches people to win, and winning isn't everything! (KDR is).

No, you're both wrong. What it does is balance both team's elo and make it as even as possible. So, it is either a 49/51, or a 50/50, or if your queue is over 5 minutes, it's completely random. It's done this way to continually challenge you, so you can find your comfortable location in the system. A place where you will win 50/50 most of the time. Not because it's broken, but because it's always meant to challenge you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.