Leveled Inventory

Gurkengelee

Reaction score
Me again!

I have a problem (obviously). I made an inventory skill with 3 levels that provides 2,4 and 6 inventory slots. I also made the research thing with 3 levels. My problem is how I can get level 2 and 3 of the ability to use level 2 and 3 of the research skill? There is no option für the techtrees for level 2 and 3 of the ability. I hazzled a bit with the integers and so on but I do not find a solution.
Sorry to bother you that much :(

Well thanks for the link.

I already found out that my problem is theoretically the same as skeleton mastery for the raise dead ability for the necromancer. I even made the exactly same configuration for my upgrade as it is for the skeleton mastery .. but it just does not want to work. I am going crazy :banghead:

i'm not sure to understand but what you need is to make your skill like any other i don't see where is the probleme you make your skill you set it 3 level to get up and that's all

-if is a hero skill you'll get it in your inventory

- if it's a unit skill make a triger to get them auto activate with level or make them evolve with dummy skill or something like this

Well I did not want to make a trigger on this. Look the Skeleton Mastery Tech for the Necromancer ... my skill should work like that but it does not. Doing it by triggers would be so much more hazzle :(

if i understand well you just want to create an ability to make your inventory at the begening only 2 slot then 4 and to finsh 6

and how do you want to make that skill evolve ?
like anyother hero skill ?
you earn a level and you make a skill up

Yeah I got it now. I hate me. I just forgot to add the tech to the unit itself. Didn´t noticed that this is necessary too. Thank you for your patience with me.

lol i often hate myself too :) nevermind hapen many times too forget a ltile thing for now i'm fighting with visiblity modifier

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.