Leveled Inventory

Gurkengelee

Reaction score
Me again!

I have a problem (obviously). I made an inventory skill with 3 levels that provides 2,4 and 6 inventory slots. I also made the research thing with 3 levels. My problem is how I can get level 2 and 3 of the ability to use level 2 and 3 of the research skill? There is no option für the techtrees for level 2 and 3 of the ability. I hazzled a bit with the integers and so on but I do not find a solution.
Sorry to bother you that much :(

Gurkengelee

Reaction score
Well thanks for the link.

I already found out that my problem is theoretically the same as skeleton mastery for the raise dead ability for the necromancer. I even made the exactly same configuration for my upgrade as it is for the skeleton mastery .. but it just does not want to work. I am going crazy :banghead:

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i'm not sure to understand but what you need is to make your skill like any other i don't see where is the probleme you make your skill you set it 3 level to get up and that's all

-if is a hero skill you'll get it in your inventory

- if it's a unit skill make a triger to get them auto activate with level or make them evolve with dummy skill or something like this

Gurkengelee

Reaction score
Well I did not want to make a trigger on this. Look the Skeleton Mastery Tech for the Necromancer ... my skill should work like that but it does not. Doing it by triggers would be so much more hazzle :(

CYRRIC

Reaction score
if i understand well you just want to create an ability to make your inventory at the begening only 2 slot then 4 and to finsh 6

and how do you want to make that skill evolve ?
like anyother hero skill ?
you earn a level and you make a skill up

Gurkengelee

Reaction score
Yeah I got it now. I hate me. I just forgot to add the tech to the unit itself. Didn´t noticed that this is necessary too. Thank you for your patience with me.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
lol i often hate myself too :) nevermind hapen many times too forget a ltile thing for now i'm fighting with visiblity modifier

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.