Limit to 52?

Max

Reaction score
I wanted to add all my heroes in the Gameplay Constants>Techtree - Dependancy Equivelants - Hero

But I can only add up to 52 heroes and I have more than 52 heroes right now...
Is there a way or something to increase how many heroes I can put in those constants?

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
yeah how do we get by this limit.

i have the same problem, i have more than 52 heroes i want to add my map but i can't.

so uh BUMP

jackall

Reaction score
maybe JNGP eliminates that limit, just a suggestion

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
JNGP is a staple of Warcraft III modding.

Jass New Gen Pack.

Even if it doesn't help with the problem at hand, it's something you want.

sunshinex3

Reaction score
i've looked at it, or the descriptions of it, and it doesn't say that is will remove the limit on the maximum amount of heroes that can go in to game constants... so i don't think that's what i'm looking for. i appreciate the advice and the trouble shooting.

BUMP

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Stop putting BUMP in large bold letters on all of your posts. Its obnoxious. If someone has an answer for you, they will respond. Until then, be patient. If 24 hours goes by without any help, then you can bump your thread.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
i've looked at it, or the descriptions of it, and it doesn't say that is will remove the limit on the maximum amount of heroes that can go in to game constants... so i don't think that's what i'm looking for. i appreciate the advice and the trouble shooting.

BUMP

Seems to me like you didn't look at what it offers. It offers something called "Enable No Limits". Not saying that that will for sure fix this as "Limits" is a very broad and general term.

At any rate, I agree with tommerbob, stop doing that obnoxious and "loud" BUMP. You don't need to bump your thread every time you post in it. It's still on the first like 5 pages, isn't it? Calm down on the bumping.

And you should still get JNGP. That was the whole point of my post... If you don't need it for one thing, you're going to need it for 99 other things.

sunshinex3

Reaction score
lol, you can't tell me what to do, your not my dad!

um, fine i'll dl it... even though i don't need it. the limit onto how many heroes can the game recognize. this is what i need removed. he put it in perfect words up at top. so... some one. if you know plz help,

and if you think im being loud or obnoxious when i use the bump symbol, stow it, cuz that's not what's intended. if you can help plz do.

and thank you for the jnpg component thing.

DioD

Reaction score
what your problem?
this hardcoded and cannot be fixed, also i dont see any reason to map heroes into constants, since you able to limit hero training without this.

sunshinex3

Reaction score
lol every one thinks that is rude.... so odd. ok, my map is a regular map with custom races and so on, so if i get a hero that is not in game play constants at my first tech lvl then i can auto aromatically get another. So if it is "hardcoded" do you know of a trigger to get around it.
ty for answering btw.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
There's a reason you're not getting a whole lot of posts in this thread. It happens to be that you're not only obnoxious but also rude.

Excessive bolding is not very pleasant to the eye.

After reading DioD's post, I think I finally pieced together your English and I think that you want the player to be able to have 52 heroes summoned.

If that's the case, then it is hardcoded. There is no way to get around this.

sunshinex3

Reaction score
not at one time yes, 52 heroes able to be summoned i see.... well the dream will live on.

also, im sry but i really dont under stand why this is obnoxious.

DioD

Reaction score
limit hero training by other way, there is tons of systems and few tutorials, use search option if you want triggers, ofc you will need few ajustements to allow player have up to 3 heroes at time.

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
Off topic: I just had to LOL at this.
On topic: Listen to what the people are saying, there are ways around what you're
asking but it's not possible to remove the limit, therefore you'll have to make due
with what you have...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.