Looking for a Desert Battlefield Terrainer

cowmenace

Reaction score
I need somebody who can terrain a desert battlefield for my almost-done map. The map is epic in size 256 x 160 (full) / 250 x 156 (playable). About 1/3 (slightly more) of the map is taken up by 2 bases, which I have terrained (second base isn't finished, it is outlined. I will finish the second base after the middle has been terrained) The other 2/3 is just plain dirt with some terrain differences I have added to represent territories that players capture.

If you are interested, please read on.
Of course, credit will be given on the loading screen. What I'm looking for is a battlefield where units can take advantage of objects (adding cliffs, large objects [possibly custom doodads found on resource websites] etc) If you were to add something such as an abandoned warehouse then I would consider allowing units to enter and take up command of it (using triggers). So I'm looking for creativity. Keep in mind this is a desert, so things should be scarce. I am looking for somebody who can also make a good looking transition between the grassy area of the base and the desert area of the battlefield. Thanks for considering, reply to this post or send me a PM to get screenshots of my map. If you accept this project, I will give you the map on the soonest Sunday.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.