Lvl Cap help

windale5

Reaction score
I have 12 players in my map. I want the lvl cap to be level 18. If u buy a item named whatever you can lvl that hero to 22.
This is what i have so far:

Trigger:
  • Lvl Cap
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gains a level
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • (Level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 18
    • Actions
      • Hero - Disable experience gain for (Triggering unit)

Now can someone help me make it so it works when a person buys the item it takes the level cap off to a maximum of 22. I need it to work for 12 player each hero seperate (in other words red buys the item and can reach lvl 22 but blue has to buy the item to lvl to lvl 22).
I also came across to this. In the map i have i also have a item called tome of power which levels a hero +1 level instantly if u buy it. Will that cause a problem?

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
it's because example, this hero has a level of 17, then he buys this tome, gaining 3 levels, turning to 20, this hero skips 18, and the trigger didn't to any action.

Change
Trigger:
  • Equal to
to Equal to or greater than

and add action
if level of this hero is greater than 18 then
set hero lvl to 1

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item being manipulated) Equal to ITEM
    • Actions
      • Hero - Enable experience gain for (Hero manipulating item)

it should be that simple. And make another trigger disabling it again if the hero loses the item (you could level it down to 18 again too, if you wish)

EDIT: And, of course, you should have your maximum level in the Gameplay Constants set to 22.

canons200

Reaction score
What i suggest is that, you make a item called tome of power, but remove its ability to level up instantly, and run the trigger even a unit acquire an item, if the item equal to tome of power and condition level of triggering unit less than 22, then action set level of hero to level of hero + 1

sorry for freehand.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.