Map disconnecting at dl

SwedishChef

Reaction score
So im done with abeta version for my map but now it disconnects players when they dl. I have only tested with a mate on lan and he got disconnected every time 2 seconds after he joined. He did finish the whole dl but then got disconnected. anyone knows whats wrong??

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Do you have a history of disconnecting/dropping players? Does this happen for other maps? If that's true then this should be in the Tech Support. I don't see how a map could disconnect you.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
I don't know the reason, but I just wanted to add that I have seen particular maps cause me to disconnect immediately. Since I'm on a Mac I just assumed it was a bug in the Mac version of WC3 that somehow affected the specific map...

Dest

Reaction score
My friend have a map that automatically kicks players when they get 99 at the download. It happened to me and my friend told me it's probably patches or something.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
map size 500 kb. But i got an idea (was away yesterday so didnt get to test it) but i added a new sound and 4 icons to the map. But i didnt close save my map then restarted WE and then saved my map again. Somtimes that is needed for icons and other imports to work. Can this be the problem?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.