Map Problem!

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
I got a problem with my map... I can test it, but if I copy and paste it into the for example Download map, I can't see it in the game... So I cant host my map! Pllz help me, I am desperate!

I am not using NewGen... if that make any diffrence.

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
yes, I have tested it loads of times, and I have also downloaded maps from epicwar and hiveworkshop and putted them there and they have worked...

mightylink

Reaction score
try another folder, it doesnt really matter where your map is as long as its somewhere in the maps folder, you might be getting confused with RoC and TFT they are 2 sepret folders i belive

Zurtrogx

Reaction score
With the latest patch for Warcraft III, if the name of the file (not the MAP name - the file name) is more than about 17 characters long (I'm not sure on the exact amount), then it isn't displayed.

So, if the name of the file is too long, try to shorten it and that may work.

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
With the latest patch for Warcraft III, if the name of the file (not the MAP name - the file name) is more than about 17 characters long (I'm not sure on the exact amount), then it isn't displayed.

So, if the name of the file is too long, try to shorten it and that may work.

My map has worked on a friends comp. so I dont think thats the problem either, but my map has surley more than 17 characters. Maybe there is some diffrence between our comps. I will check it!

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
Ok, here it is! , but u got to have an account at hiveworkshop.

Is it any other formats u can turn it to? Can that be the problem?

cause like I said before, I can play it on a friends comp... We both are running Vista, but my comp is a bit strange sometimes ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.