Mirror Image copy dying

Vroomfondel

Reaction score
I have a unit with Mirror Image, and whenever I use it the copy dies instantly. I have a trigger tied to the ability, but it even happens when I disable it.

By disabling various things and testing with other heroes, I have found a solution, though I'm confused what the problem is.

First of all, I went into game constants and raised the level cap to 50. Next I made a level 10 Blademaster, unchecked the box in the attribute window "use default values" for str/agi/int, and set the hero to level 50. So I have a level 50 hero with all the stats of a level 10.

Now everytime I use Mirror Image (any rank) all the copies die instantly. The original is fine, just the copies die.

Darius34

Reaction score
That's strange. If you've checked all your values, try creating another Mirror Image ability?

Vroomfondel

Reaction score
That's one of the first things I did. I narrowed down the cause by undoing everything I changed. I'm using the default Mirror Image, no changes.

The only thing that changes is the hero level. A level 50 hero with level 50 stats and a level 10 hero with level 10 stats work with no problems. It's just a level 50 hero with level 10 stats that isn't working.

When I say stats, I mean the properties that show up when you click on a unit in the main world edit window and press enter.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.