Model Issue

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
I got model HeroBloodKnight by Tenebis from the hiveworkshop. The model works perfectly except one thing:

attachment.php

as you can see, when I hover my mouse on the hero, his name & health bar is... higher than the normal hero.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but anyone know how to fix this ?
should I PM Tenebis ? but I don't think that's possible because I went to his profile and I saw: Last Activity: 11-16-2008 06:47 PM :(

Attachments

• model issue.JPG
    model issue.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 173

PandarenD

Reaction score
Uhhh i'm using that model in a map too but I don't have any problems with it (besides in the warcraft editor viewer the model looks weird the first times), maybe should download it again , orcheck the eitor to see if you added or chaged something that could affect the hero, but as I said I doubt the model to be the problem.

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
well, at first, I think the MDX Squisher has screwed something up so I redownloaded the model, import it to a new map but I still got the bug. :banghead:

if you can, take a look at the map I attached. In the map, I only change the model of the Paladin to HeroBloodKnight, nothing else.

Attachments

• model issue.w3x
    199.9 KB · Views: 155

PandarenD

Reaction score
mmm I'm sorry you are right, I didn't notice it in my map because In my map isn't that higher and as I see the game camera at the Highest possilble It is a little hard to notice. Well the Problem is the model :p, in my map it didn't care that much (in fact it helps a little), and I love the model, but maybe in yours it screws the gameplay so, I can't really give you an advice, maybe someone more expreimented.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.