Model Request: A very simple hat. :)

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
I'm using this button:
BTNHat2.jpg

And I'd like a very simple model to attach to it. :) It needs to sit atop the Quillboar Hunter model. wc3search didnt have any hats, I'm afraid. :-/ Its going to be a "lucky fishing hat". :)

(ps: this'll earn you a credit in my new map, Go FiSH! 2 - Deep Sea. [yeah, i know, but what else is there to offer?] )

rtatpi

Reaction score
Not sure if this forum is the best place to request for models, as lots of the stuff going on here is trigger help and creativity help. But, you might want to search around this website: wc3 campaigns

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
i can extract you the hat model from wow...not sure if i can find the one on the picture though.

H

herra-sika

i found hat like gandalfs hat in somewhere i dont remember where?
*off topic* are you maker of go fish? its really fun map *off topic*

Reaction score
Offtopic: Yessss, he indeed isss. And he's making a Go FiSH 2!
Coming back to the topic: I saw one somewhere... I quess that won't help :D Perhaps wc3sear.ch would have something?

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
Luth said:
c3search didnt have any hats, I'm afraid.
;) If there's a hat in WoW that'll match roughly, I'll gladly use it, if you've got it. It doest have to match this hat, and I can find another button much easier than another model. I just need a nifty fishing hat model to stick on Quillboar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt wc3search and wc3campaigns the same? Also, I've never had any luck, not so much as a reply, when requesting models on that forum. People seem to be much more helping here.

PS: Glad you like Go FiSH! :cool: Keep an eye out for me on USwest; I'm beta testing Go FiSH! 2 - Deep Sea all this week.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
ok here is one of the hats i tried. the texture is rather large (30kb) but i guess you can simply reduce its size to fix it. i'm also not sure how will it look, you need to test a bit.
good luck

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
I reduced the texture to save space. The hat is unfortunately placed for my model though (and just a tad small). If attached to the head, it sits in the Razormane's jaw. If overhead, it floats above his 'hair' and doesnt bob with his head.

Any chance of altering this?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
try this one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.