Models requests

Nathan0093

Reaction score
I'm making a mediaval theme map, and the goal is to occupy all castles on the map using human-only, feudal age units. If it's not too much, can someone make a couple of models for me? Due credits will definitely be included. Here are the models I wanted:

Naval Infantry: he's sorta like a footman without the shield and can swim. Proper swimming animation is obviously a must here. He shouldnt have much armor pieces on him since it wouldnt make any sense that way. Default textures are preferrable here.

Lance Knight: footman on horse who wields a lance or a spear instead of a sword. Less armor pieces would be great. Not having a shield isnt a big deal but otherwise is great as well. Default textures also rule here.

Thanks in advance

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
This might go better in another section. :p

And most people aren't to fond of requests- just look in the "Tutorials and Resources" section. There are some things you might like there.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Ill take the challenge. For the Naval Infantry, is it all right if I base it off a model, and add the animations to it? If this is ok, what model would you want?

Nathan0093

Reaction score
To Fabioz: yes, thank you. You should probably base it off the footman model and add the swimming animation to it. No shield and significantly less armor pieces are better. What i have in mind is a light armored warrior who fights with a sword and has a small shield attached to his other forearm.
PS dont forget to include his attack animation while swimming as well :)

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
it would probably be better to base the naval unit off the elven villager model. I highly doubt that anyone could swim with any amount of plate armour on. The elven villager would look like a good sea character if you cut off his ears and replaced his pick with a sword.

Also, for the lancer you should base it off the bandit lord. He is already mounted with a lance. You should have a shield on a lancer, after all the shield is what they use to deflect other lances from knocking them off their horse. Even bam margera had a shield when they were jousting on bmx bikes.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Do you think that a militia unit would be a good naval unit, if i give him a sword? That way, I dont have to texture it, and it will be MUCH quicker.

Nathan0093

Reaction score
The militia doesnt look right lol. He has a big shield and too much armor on him. For the lance knight, he should be based off Garithos for a fresher look instead of the knight (bandit lord) model. That way all you have to do is replace his axe with a lance/spear and remove the hero glow. My bad if I'm asking for too much :<

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
What about the bandit? He already looks like a pirate, kinda... I really dont want to texture any models at the moment. =p

Nathan0093

Reaction score
Is it possible to use the villager1 model with the bandit's animations? If so then all you have to do are to give him a sword, add a small shield attached to his forearms, and maybe shoulder pads plus knee pads. Basically anything to make him look more like a fighter.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
View attachment 21293

like I was saying, replace the pick with a sword on the elf, and the sword with a shield on the bandit lord, and you pretty much have what you need.

kvasir

Reaction score
Here's a model I found a while ago somewhere on the net - might be useful:

Attachments

• Axeman.mdx
    88.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Axeman_Portrait.mdx
    51.5 KB · Views: 105
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.