e
unit is attacked
condition
attacking unit is unit type of the person who has it
attacking unit has moon barrage equal to true
action
?

ill get back to you, i need we to do this
EDIT this probably isn't the best way because the unit will have 2 skills, but you can remove the ability right after probably
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Footman
    Actions
        Unit - Add Barrage to (Attacking unit)
        Unit - Remove Barrage from (Attacking unit)

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Moon glaive and barrage don't stack. Never have and never will. The only way to do that would be a series of complex abilities that must be MUI in order to work. Or jass of course.

Actually now that I think of it, it wouldn't be that hard. Give the unit moon glaive. and make a trigger that when a unit has moon glaive and attacks, pick every unit in like 600 range and cast idk acid bomb or whatever it is alch has. change model increase damage to 0 and order attacking unit to damage attacked unit dealing real damage of attacking unit including bonuses. remember to take off mana cost and to use a dummy to cast. Sorry I can't tell you exactly its late and i wana get to bed earlier tonight.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
it wont be mui but try adding a wait action
EDIT:
Moon glaive and barrage don't stack. Never have and never will. The only way to do that would be a series of complex abilities that must be MUI in order to work. Or jass of course.

yeah I was stumped when i heard his question and i really didnt know if you could gui this

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Or make the casks do set damage. Whichever you like. Also take away armor decrease and slow also.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
I just told you. I believe you would be able to do it for yourself. If not maybe I can do it tomorrow.

YourFace

Reaction score
maybe instead of that
we should make the skill based off of barrage and make a dummy unit cast lightning chain and change the model to something else
EDIT
Practice makes perfect, when world editor was released, people who used it had no clue how to do anythngi
but they learned on their own, and you should too because those people are better than all of us at it and you might
surpass them someday

wow that was lame >.<

YourFace

Reaction score
did you try giving them both abilities via object editor?

cryheart

Reaction score
yes.. of coz..

they wont both work together thats why im asking here...

maybe instead of that
we should make the skill based off of barrage and make a dummy unit cast lightning chain and change the model to something else
EDIT
Practice makes perfect, when world editor was released, people who used it had no clue how to do anythngi
but they learned on their own, and you should too because those people are better than all of us at it and you might
surpass them someday

wow that was lame >.<

i think i've mastered everything except jass?

search all threads made by me and notice that NONE of my questions are solved

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.