Multiboard Not Working

Visedek

Reaction score
HI, I have a multiboard that someone made for me but it doesnt seem to function correctly. Ill give you a screenshot and the triggers...

Well i cant get the image t work so ill tell you it basically makes a Multiboard half the size of the screen with one row with the Details written in like Name: Status: and then nothing underneath it.

and the triggers...
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Set Players = (All players matching (((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 5 columns and (Number of players in Players) rows, titled Status
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of rows in (Last created multiboard)), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 10.00% of the total screen width
          • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column (Integer A), row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column (Integer B), row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
      • For each (Integer B) from 2 to 5, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of rows in (Last created multiboard)), do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column (Integer B), row (Integer A) to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Name:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Status:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Gold:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to Lumber:
      • For each (Integer A) from 2 to (Number of rows in (Last created multiboard)), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to (Name of (Player(((Integer A) - 1))))
      • For each (Integer A) from 2 to (Number of rows in (Last created multiboard)), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Status[((Integer A) - 1)]
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to (String(((Player(((Integer A) - 1))) Current gold)))
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to (String(((Player(((Integer A) - 1))) Current lumber)))
      • Multiboard - Hide (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Status[((Integer A) - 1)]
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to (String(((Player(((Integer A) - 1))) Current gold)))
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to (String(((Player(((Integer A) - 1))) Current lumber)))

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
stopped checking after i read

Code:
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Set Players = (All players matching (((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))

thats already wrong

instead, do (Player Group - Add (Picked Player) to Players)

Visedek

Reaction score
stopped checking after i read

Code:
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Set Players = (All players matching (((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))

thats already wrong

instead, do (Player Group - Add (Picked Player) to Players)

Yes but I need it to be only the people that are playing

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
yea i know, change to what i said but add a condition, Picked Player status is playing

like this:

Trigger:
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
        • Then - Actions
          • Player Group - Add (Picked player) to Force
        • Else - Actions

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
You have to be more precise. If your definition of not working is because the multiboard fills half the screen, then this is your problem:
Trigger:
  • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 5 columns and (Number of players in Players) rows, titled Status
      • Loop - Actions
        • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 10.00% of the total screen width
And this:
Trigger:
    • Loop - Actions
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column (Integer B), row (Integer A) to 10.00% of the total screen width

Visedek

Reaction score
You have to be more precise. If your definition of not working is because the multiboard fills half the screen, then this is your problem:
Trigger:
      • Loop - Actions
And this:
Trigger:
    • Loop - Actions
        • Loop - Actions

Sorry but thats allready what it is...

Visedek

Reaction score
This is the map and this is also what i would like the multiboard to look like...
Obviously I only want it to display the people who are actually playing.
If anyone could create a working Multiboard that looks like this that would be great. I know its not a do it for me Forum. But i really would appreciate it. Thanks.

Attachments

• Tree Tag Epic.w3x
    69.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 251

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
here is a rough outline, (im sure you can add color to the text yourself)

to set player values (lets say an ent died)
Code:
Event - A Unit Dies
Condition - Unit is Ent
Action
       Multiboard - Set the text for MB item in column 2, row MBSlot[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Dead

Column 2 - Status
Column 3 - Gold
Column 4 - Lumber

NOTE: i havent tested with multiple players so im not 100% sure it works. give me a PM if something doesn't work

Attachments

• Tree Tag Epic.w3x
    70 KB · Views: 164

Visedek

Reaction score
That will probably work, but thats not the problem im having, the problem Im having is the leaderboard is wayyy to big and no information appears atall...

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
what do you mean the "information is not appearing"?

you have to set the values in the multiboard by yourself. i showed you how in my last post

and i dont know how you can make it any smaller, unless you want to abbreviate Status:, Gold: and Lumber:

did you look at the map? (it says 0 views O_O)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.