My GF Ruin my LCD!!

polishgenius

Reaction score
For i'm crazy about Mass Effect 2 these days ,i do nothing except this .My girlfriend got mad and crash my LCD .She will never know how amazing the game is .
So i need to buy a new one,do you have a good recommendation?
In the market, i found this Asus MS236H 23" HDMI LCD Monitor looks awesome,the price is suitable for me,only need $165 bucks.what is your opinion? How does it works?
I need your advice.
And there will be no bother anymore !She is gone,we broke up .

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
All I have to say is lol.

Try newegg.com - they are generally cheaper and have better deals like free shipping and stuff. You could probably go 24" for not much more than what you have now.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Who on earth chooses games over women...

On second thought, don't answer that. I don't want to know the people that say yes. Lol.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried that specific series of Asus monitors, but I have an Asus monitor and many other Asus products which I love so I'm sure it's a great product, if it messes up, they have good customer service so they will replace it for you.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I recommend monitors that supports high resolutions and is small. A 16'' to 18'' widescreen monitor is one of my recommendations, to me.

I do not understand why must go above 20'' for a monitor. Even thinking about it makes me mad for no apparent reasons.

mapguy

Reaction score
Who on earth chooses games over women...

On second thought, don't answer that. I don't want to know the people that say yes. Lol.

OFF-TOPI: maybe he do both, the game and the GF.
I think that If a person can balance love with games this is awesome. But I think that a normal person should choose the GF cause games are always there, women... sadly not

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.