My New Map!

Vathalien

Reaction score
Hello! I've created a new map, based on this new idea of mine! I only really created it, for my friend and I to play it against computers! Quick information;

It's a 2vs2vs2vs2vs2vs2 map, and there's 6 islands, and 1 middle island.

Basically, I've 2 players on each island, and they're placed like this.

X X X

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

X X X

(That ton of X'es being the middle island)

Okay, so I've placed a waypoint at each islands, at the bottom islands, I've put waypoints to go to the right side of the middle island, and at the top islands, I've put waypoints to go to the left side of the middle island.
Now the concept is, to get to the middle, of the island in the middle, you'll have to fight your way through mobs, while at the same time you may even fight other players, as they could teleport at the same time as you. But the problem is, when the computers teleport, they run to the edge of the middle island, trying to run .. Across water towards another player .. Can I somehow order the computer to try and reach the middle of that island? Because at the middle of that middle island, I've played 6 waygates, each 1 of them going to 1 of the islands!

Please help, and thanks a -BUNCH- in advance!

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Make some regions and trigger the mobs to go the regions you created by simple moving or move-attacking.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.