Need AI (Artificial Intelligence) Editor Expert's Help!!

PaladinHeart

Reaction score
Okay. Let's say everything is set up appropriately. The enemy builds, makes units, and then.. nothing. The player is their enemy, but the computer apparently doesn't see any need to attack the player at any given time. Can someone tell me why?

I also need to know how to get a computer player to expand past their starting area.

Like.. there's this computer AI I start up, and have it start building.. and then it locks up WC3 when it runs out of space.

Why is it that nobody seems to know anything about this stuff? Surely someone has encountered these errors before? Or is it that the AI editor is just so screwy that nobody actually uses it? >.>

PaladinHeart

Reaction score
Could the problem be that I don't have enough ziggurats to support such an army? Although I did import custom data, and the building they have at the start has more than enough food supply...

Goober4473

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
There's a part of the AI editor that lets you set up attack groups, minimum units needed to attack, etc.

Part of the priorities list can contain expansion towns. I forget if you need to tell them to build another hall, or if you just say expansion town, but then you set the location (defaul any I believe) to the correct expansion for anything you want them to build there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.