Need Fresh Ideas!

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Oh boy, I love giving ideas!

Tuskarr Sumo
Tuskarr Sumo

There is a small circle with 2 or more Tuskarr in it, 1 for every player. The Tuskarr have the ability to speed up during running and to bounce others away, depending on how long they had been running. The goal is to bounce all the other Tuskarr out of the ring. That works like this:

-The Tuskarr running the fastest bounces the other back
-How far the other bounces back depends on the speed difference. How faster the fastest Tuskarr went, the further the other Tuskarr is bounced back

Sounds complicated, but is in fact really, really easy.

Sheep Hero Pro
The warcraft version of guitar hero. Every player has a small lane in front of him with a white stripe in it. Right in front of the players nose are 4 sheeps. A red, blue, yellow, and green one. Collored sheeps will come running through the lane towards the player. When a sheep has reached the white line, the player has to select his own sheep of the same collor. If he does this to late or select the wrong sheep, he gets a point. 3 points and you're eliminated. Last man standing wins.

Goes well with music effects.:D

Hot Cooking Pot
The players are located in a kitchen with a large cooking pot in the middle. The kitchen contains various closets and tables, in or on which various kinds of food and ingredients are located.

After a few seconds, the cooking pot will show the name of an ingredient. Every player will have to search that ingredient and throw it into the pot. The player throwing in his ingredient last is eliminated. Every round 1 player is eliminated, untill there is 1 last man standing. He receives a rather delicious prize.

Mischievous Chickens
Every player is a chicken, and 1 hungry butcher is loose and looking for fresh chickens! The players will have to hide and flee in a certain area in order to survive for the butcher as long as they can. Lasts chicken standing wins.

Note though that various chicken items spawn. They can be picked up and used to sabotage your feathered fellows:
-Egg: Can be thrown at the target chicken to slow his MS by 70% for 5 seconds

-Delicious Seeds: Can be placed on a spot. If a enemy chicken comes within 500 range of the seeds he is forced to walk to that spot and remain there for 2 seconds to eat the seeds

-Heavenly Pillow: A soft pillow filled with soft feathers. Can be torn apart to create a cloud of feathers at the target location. The cloud prevents enemy chickens from seeing where they are going or seeing that the butcher is closing in.

-Rooster Bomb: A bomb in the form of a hot rooster. Can be used on enemy chickens from melee distance, causing the rooster to explode and push the enemy chicken 800 distance into the opposite direction

Forsakener

Reaction score
Help

ok I need some trigger help with the ones above and also i still need some more ideas!! Help me out ppl!

Forsakener

Reaction score
Help?

Help me out people please!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
sweet quadruple post

and how about trying stuff out, or thinking a little yourself, those are really not hard to think off...

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
First of all, if I were you I'd try to get familiar with the world editor and triggers and such before starting a huge project but that's up to you.

Second, I'd read the rules:

"If 24 hours have passed, you were the last one to post, and your question has not been answered, you may bump your thread. But the 24 hour limit will be enforced, so be careful."

Third, I might help you with those tomorrow but i'm too busy right now.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
My computer crashed and I havent touched a wold editor for months. Theres no way I can help you with those triggers now, I need to get in shape man.

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
I dont know what the game is called in english, but that game where u shoot on random plazes for sinking the enemys ships. If u know the game then try create that :D

ShadowInTheD

Reaction score
A simple cat and mouse game. I will think of some ideas for the game play if you need some. Very little triggering needed. :D

freakincage

Reaction score
Forsakener, didn't you just have another thread not to long ago about "fresh ideas for a mini-game" :confused: In fact, it is about 5 threads below this thread...

Buu :thdown:
I also decided to let you help me on the terrian on another guys "RPG" map. It's on his thread...

Wesulmoon

Reaction score
That will cause lagg and destroy your keyboard:).

You could do a mini castle defence where it spawns enemies that wants to destroy your castle, kill them by clicking them. It should be a hard minigame.

People will use boxes, draging with mouse and selecting multiple units to kill them if you will have trigger to kill on select (select works only one your units i think)

Forsakener

Reaction score
People will use boxes, draging with mouse and selecting multiple units to kill them if you will have trigger to kill on select (select works only one your units i think)

Yes only one of your units if you try selecting multipull units of the enyemy it wont work...

chopperpope

Reaction score
I am doing a kinda complicated map that has minigames. Any ideas? Please be oringinal.

1) dodge ball game: two balls, lots of enemies! strikes the others by pushing the dodge ball on them. damage equal to movement speed.
matches: every 0.2 seconds reduce ball speed by 2

2) sapper havoc: dodge crazy sappers that will explode at random points in the area, every second more and more sappers will spawn, you can also place land mines to explode enemies :)

3) evolutive war: kill ur enemies in a big arena by finding them and killing! every time u dies ur revived with a one level higter creep. when u dies with a level 8 unit u'll not be revived
PS: hostile creeps spawns every second

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.