Need help how to edit, "to make the attack as i want it"

Lukas91

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for looking at this problem.

I have made a building with ultimate range, i wanted it to attack the other players, not neutral hostile, it didn't work well. so i did build mountains around the neutral hostile creeps, but the attack from the tower (thats its exatly the same as "death tower") did just go right trough the mountains...

Can you tell me how i should make? there is to thing that can be done... make so the attack only attack player units, heroes and buildings... or make so the attack can't go trough the mountain.

Thanks, Lukas Chyle. :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you may add a specific classification to each neutral hostile unit which is not targetable by the tower.

like adding "ancient" to all creeps and changing targets allowed for the tower to "no-ancient".

Lukas91

Reaction score
Yeah

you may add a specific classification to each neutral hostile unit which is not targetable by the tower.

like adding "ancient" to all creeps and changing targets allowed for the tower to "no-ancient".

Oh, thats sounds good, i will go and test is direcly.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I'm not sure this would work but make sure neutral is unchecked in targets allowed

Lukas91

Reaction score

It did work! thanks alot :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.