Need help with displaying right colors for text

nabbig2

Reaction score
PHP:
Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Player_Colors[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + ((Proper name of (Killing unit)) + (|r + ( just kicked  + (Player_Colors[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + ((Proper name of (Triggering unit)) +  's ass!)))))) + (<Empty String> + !!!

I'm trying this, but the problem is that > 's ass < is also in color, because of Player_Colors. How should I make it so that 's ass is not in color, but just in white? Thanks a lot.

Onnings

Reaction score
You need to use the string + string thingy, then add the color-based text in its own box, and 's ass' in its own box, otherwise the entire string will be same-colored.

Onnings

Reaction score
Move 's ass' to the 'Empty String'-box at the end of your trigger action, before the three '!!!'s. I think that should do it.

turok255

Reaction score
Where the "'s ass!" put a color code in for it to be white. You can find color codes all over the site.. Just search it...

It will be like |cffffcc00's ass!|r

But not that exact thing because thats gold I think.

Onnings

Reaction score
Shouldn't it revert to the default color if it's not in the same string-box or sub-box as the color-changing code? Been a while since I played around with that, I can't really recall.

nabbig2

Reaction score
Where the "'s ass!" put a color code in for it to be white. You can find color codes all over the site.. Just search it...

It will be like |cffffcc00's ass!|r

But not that exact thing because thats gold I think.

Do you know where I can find out what the color code for white is? I can't find it on the forums.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.