Need help with Dota Recipe...

Joeza8901

Reaction score
Edit : if we talk about recipe system, you cannot combine the items when your inventory is full right? so i need help about it like when you buy Sword Upgrade recipe it will combine to Upgraded Sword if you got Sword even you have full inventory. thats what i mean :banghead: and also if you does not have Sword the Sword upgrade recipe will move to your stash (like rexxar's stash)
Althought,you cannot buy item if your inventory is full so Shop sell Unit not Item because if your inventory is full you can buy it and i need trigger that when you buy a unit name Sword its check that do you have Sword upgrade recipe or not if yes then remove Sword upgrade recipe and Create Upgraded Sword (even if your inventory is full)else if you does not have Sword Recipe the Sword go in to your inventory but if its full it go to your stash

PS : Units selling is dummy with -1 regen and 1 hitpoints

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No offense, but that is close to impossible to read. I understand you might not be English speaking, but I can't read that at all (perhaps someone else can). Could you please edit it, and try to make it a little bit more readable.

Again, no offense.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
explain more, not everyone plays dota, and post the trigger you are talking about in these tags: [noparse]
Trigger:
[/noparse]

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I believe what he needs is an inventory system like DotA's, wherein simply trying to get an item will trigger any recipe-combining effects related to it. Also, you can buy items even if your inventory is full, and those will appear in your Circle of Power.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
i knew that he was talking about that but, not whether or not he needed one or had one that he couldnt get to work...

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
Look here. And do remember: Search is more friendly than most people here (not naming any names)

Joeza8901

Reaction score
Look here. If that's not enough, try here. And do remember: Search is more friendly than most people here (not naming any names)
Thats not what i mean your talking same as this but i use Unit not Powerup or Tomes because if you do like that the trigger will not run ive tried
other links said Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
You can use tomes and powerups, using different events and conditions instead.

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
What you do is see when they get the tome/powerup and then check for the combinations, and if they have space give them the items.

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
Actually, the idea is to make multiple copies of every item. One is a powerup, one is disabled, and one is the actual item.

The powerup can always be picked up, and will instantly cast an ability that does nothing. A trigger detects when this ability is cast and treats it as though the hero has acquired a new item. Recipe combining is done if possible; if not, a new item is created in an empty inventory slot (at the hero's position if all 6 slots are full).

The disabled item is like a normal item, except it can't be used. This occurs if the item's owner is not the owner of the hero that picked it up (Owner of Item can be set), before recipe combining checks are done.

The normal item acts like it is. The actual item that you want.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.