Need help with spell

zedak

Reaction score
1. Frost Attack.
I've made the ability, its carrion swarm and i've added the buff on it called Frost Attack. How shall I make it like; If a unit has buff Frost attack his movement will be set to 170.

As far as I've made;
Frost Attack
Events
Conditions
((Triggering unit) has buff Frost Attack ) Equal to True
Actions

But there is no Triggering unit o0, how shall i make "If a unit has buff" instead of Triggering unit has buff?

manofsteel

Reaction score
Code:
-Event-> A unit is attacked.
-Condition-
-Actions- 
If
Cond-> Triggering unit has buff equal to true.
Then 
set movement to 170
Else
set movement to default

Free handed but should work.

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Code:
Trigger
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to YourSpell
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of YourSpell for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Set UnitMovement = (Current movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast))
                Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to ((Current movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - 160.00)
                Wait 3.00 seconds
                Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to UnitMovement
            Else - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        (Level of YourSpell for (Casting unit)) Equal to 2
                    Then - Actions
                        Set UnitMovement = (Current movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast))
                        Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to ((Current movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - 170.00)
                        Wait 4.00 seconds
                    Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                (Level of YourSpell for (Casting unit)) Equal to 3
                            Then - Actions
                                Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to ((Current movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - 180.00)
                                Wait 5.00 seconds
                            Else - Actions

Note: Not tested. However, it might work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.