Need help with what i think is advanced move trigger :s

Vitriolic

Reaction score
Need help with what i think is advanced move trigger.. ive already made the trigger wich move PEON to location A, now heres what i need help to do once they reach A and there is no more lets say Arcane Towers left in area A they move to B Area. i only got as faar as they move to A, attack Arcane Tower until its destroyed and nothing happens they just cluster up there... and the other one they move to A then when they reach A they move to B before destroying Arcane Towers. :confused: :confused:

1.Awsome
2.What could be the threads name?
3.It dosent work nor do i want it redone i want a new one.
4.i dont see a moderator on you so stop acting like a jackass just my opinion no offense..

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
1. Please try to type more clearly. Reading your post is like reading a magazine in a different language.
2. Please read the pinned thread on how NOT to make a thread title.
3. Please post your trigger so that we can actually help you. We aren't mind readers.

Malkier

Reaction score
like saw792 said, it really is hard without seeing the trigger.
if the trigger uses a simple action say "unit - order <unit> to move to <point A>"
then the obvious solution would be to change the action to:
Code:
Unit - Order YourUnit to Attack-Move To (Center of (area A))
with another trigger:
Code:
Advance
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters area A
    Conditions
        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to YourPlayer
    Actions
        Unit - Order triggering unit to Attack-Move To (Center of (area B))
attack-move ensures that the units will kill every enemy between where they are and where they are going, and will retaliate if attacked

Vitriolic

Reaction score
nope i use attack move and when i reach the location ye it destroys the "Arcane Tower" but after thats done i want it to change path upwards to location B to destroy their Arcane Tower wich they dont they just cluster up on the A location and attack anything on their way to A.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
nope i use attack move and when i reach the location ye it destroys the "Arcane Tower" but after thats done i want it to change path upwards to location B to destroy their Arcane Tower wich they dont they just cluster up on the A location and attack anything on their way to A.

Can't you just post your damn trigger?

Vitriolic

Reaction score
I deleted the 2nd trigger but heres the one of the triggers... and there is 2 Arcane Towers at each location wich most be destroyed before the the unit that reach the location. moves on to the next. :rolleyes: and this is the just the move location to A wich i dont need help with. and the other one is deleted -.-
Code:
Events-
A unit Enters Red Spawn

Conditions-
(Owner of (triggering unit)) equals to Player1 (Red)

Actions-
Unit Group pick every unit in (units in red spawn <gen>) and do (unit order entering unit) to attack Arcane Tower 0047 <gen>]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.