Need Hero Ideas (Arcane - Frostfire - Gravity)

Dirac

Reaction score
Ok, i just need some few ideas for the following heroes

Name: Mana Breaker (can be changed)
Model: Spell Breaker (also can be changed)
Type: Arcane Mage
Attribute: Int
Ranged Hero
Pros
Good Against Tanks
Cons
Bad Against casters

Name: Frostfire Mage
Model: Jaina
Type: ...
Ranged Hero
Pros
Deals high amounts of damage
Cons
Not good at running away

Name: Gravity Master
Model: XXXX (need also an idea here)
Type: Controls gravity around him
Attribite: Agi
Melee Hero
Pros
Has control of the situation
Cons
Very hard to use

All ideas are appreciated and rewarded with +rep

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
for Gravity Master, i would think a NightStalker (from DOTA, don't know his name from regular warcraft...) would work, just change his color so he is all black maybe?? or if you need a heavy set fellow, get Magetherion from the Undead, he is in one of the campaign hero...

Name: Mana Breaker (can be changed)
Model: Spell Breaker (also can be changed)
Type: Arcane Mage
Ranged Hero
Pros
Good Against Tanks
Cons
Bad Against casters

an intel hero is bad against caster...??? especially if his name is Mana Breaker, and I would assume he steals mana in some form... you might have to rework this guy...

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Mana Breaker
Push Back. Teleports the targeted unit backward by some distance. Having your tank be behind the units it's supposed to protect is never a good idea. The catch is, this spell has a short casting range, which makes it unsuitable for targeting spell casters.

If this is too hard to do, you can have an ability that temporarily gives the target unit Locust ability. Tanks won't be very effective if it has that ability. You can also make this ability doubles as a defensive ability.

Lightning Shield. Like the original lightning shield, but has very low cool down and only damages enemy units. Tanks normally have a lot of units attacking it. If most of these units are melee, cast lightning shield on them. The damage on the tank should stack up quickly with more enemies.

Skeith

Reaction score
For the anti-tanker:

Penetrating Attack (Passive): Each attack that he mades will ignore X% of the enemy armor.

Give a name (Passive): Each attack he does will make the unit attacks slower, and will give X damage over time.

Mana Pact: Trades X MP to X of the enemy HP

Danis[h]

Reaction score
an ultimate ability for the gravity unit could be

accumulate mass.

Accumulates mass at such an incredible densitivity at targeted point that space time is curved inward towards the point!

Every nearby enemy unit is pulled inward towards the centre of the mass (and slowed) for x seconds. When the duration ends the units affected are tossed away with explosive force (damaging depending on how close to the centre they are)

Basically this would create a dummy unit at point with slow aura where nearby enemy units in addition are "pulled" towards with, like a gravitational pull to a planet, and after a while the ability stops and the units affected by the slow are damaged

another ability could be

Cerebral Pressure
The gravity master creates a gravitational field within the targets skull, affecting the mind. Confusing and stunning the target for x and damaging for y.

Skeith

Reaction score
Gravity Master:

Gravity Blast (?): Sends the enemy body into the air, and then smashs into the floor dealing X damage to the enemy and minor damage do the enemys around, stuns the smashed enemy for X secs.

Skeith

Reaction score
For the gravity dude:

Gravity Pushback: The unit is pushed back, and deals X damage to every unit he crashes.

Danis[h]

Reaction score
Nothing is too hard to do, keep comming any ideas, no matter how hard they look to program

Gravity Master

Solar Pull or Solar Trap. Whichever name might strike your fancy :)

The gravity master encases the unit in a gravitational field, lifting it off the ground incapacitating it for x seconds. While lifted into the air, the gravity field draws in rays of light damaging the target for y (66% more effective during in-game daytime) with a z % chance of combusting the ground around the target, causing adjacent units to burn for k damage.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Frostfire

Frostbite - Cripples the target unit slowing it for X seconds, and amplifying damage taken by X%.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
For Frostfire:

Duality Bolt (Active, Target Unit)
Shoots a red bolt of flame to a target unit. Upon reaching its target, the bolt will explode chaotically at the target's area, dealing X damage to the target and nearby enemy units, and at the same time will unleash a mini-frost nova that sends a ring of frost bolts around the explosion, freezing enemies, damaging them.

Deathtrap (Active, Target Point)
Creates a ring of fire around the target point, imprisoning any opponent inside the ring. Ironically, the ring's center emanates a chilling temperature that will send the captives freezing to death, dealing DPS and freezing them until the fire ring settles.

For Mana Breaker:

Arcane Bolt (Active, Target Unit)
Sends a [lightning] bolt of arcane energies that will strike a unit. The bolt deals X damage and burns X mana, dealing even more damage. The damage Arcane Bolt deals is dependent on the target's Armor and Strength attribute.

For Gravity Master:

Demisphere (Active, Target Point)
Creates a gravitational sphere at a target point. The sphere sucks nearby enemies into its vortex (like a Black Hole). Unlike Black Hole spells, Demi sends the victims spiraling within the sphere and shrinking them, dealing X damage everytime they shrink. Once the sphere dissipates, surviving victims will go back to their normal size and having lost all of their mana. The sphere lasts for X seconds.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Mana Breaker:

Physical shell - active
Targets a unit (allied, enemy or self) making the unit to take only 25% of physical damage, but makes him to take 125% more damage from magic attacks. Only 1 shell can be active at a time. Duration 15 seconds.

Spiritual shell - active
Targets a unit (allied, enemy or self) making the unit to take only 25% of spell damage, but makes him to take 100% more damage from physical attacks. Only 1 shell can be active at a time. Duration 15 seconds.

Soul burn - active
Sends a wave of negative energy burning X amount of mana to any enemy unit along the way.

Static charge - channeling
The Mana Breaker starts channeling for up to 10 seconds focusing himself on any unit that casts a spell. While channeling, he will gain lighting charge every time a nearby unit casts a spell. When the channel stops, he will suck 5%/6%/7%/8% of nearby enemy units hp for each spell being cast during channel. A random enemy unit will take double damage. It wont release the static charge if Mana Breaker gets stunned.

Mana curse - ultimate
Curses a target enemy unit with dark magic for 15 seconds. Every time he attacks he will lose mana equal to 50% of dealt damage. After 15 seconds he will release powerful energy around him dealing [difference between current mana and mana 15 seconds ago] damage to nearby enemy units, but it wont deal damage to the cursed unit.

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Frostfire Mage
Mana Tower. Creates a tower that recovers Mana to any nearby allies periodically. This skill has a very long cool down and casting time. This is useful if the hero's mana recovery is low, and the other (powerful) spells are mana intensive. The hero is basically required to summon this tower and be stuck around this tower. Going away from this tower means less mana recovery, which can be very risky for the hero. The long cool down and casting time makes the hero / player thinks twice before running away and abandoning the tower. You're essentially trading off between mobility and powerful spells.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Name: Gravity Master
Model: Void Walker
Type: Controls gravity around him
Attribite: agi
Melle Hero

Ability One - Temperal Flux - Creates a large temeral feild of gravity that flings everything cought in its AoE twards the middle. How far the object is flung will depend on how far away it is from the center (the further it is the more distance and the faster it will move) and the level of the skill. Damage is dealt in both a set ammount and by how for the object travels.

Ability two- Gravity - Increases the gravitationall pull on a unit imobilizeing them, altho they cannot attack or move they can skill cast spells. Damage is dealt over time.

Ability three - Downward Force - The gravity master increases the gravitationall pull in the area around him decreaseing the movement speed and attack speeds of the units around him. Melle attackers have increased damage while ranged attackers have decreased damage.

Ulti - Black Hole - Everything around the black hole will be drawn into the black hole. The closer they are to the black hole the slower they become and tehy will take continuous dps. After the black hole dissapates an effect similar to Temperal Flux will occure where the the black hole dissapated.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.