Need Ideas For Mini-Game

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Okey, I have a tag map and when a player has died i want him to be able to play minigames while he waits for his friends to come and save him. All my ideas have been to advanced or boring so now im asking you if you have any great idea.

NineClick

Reaction score
try math games (advance math? :p). or collect games (like egg collecting, or coin collecting). or mini race game (pressing only the up arrow key, the faster he presses the button, the faster the character will run). or mind games. :thup:

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Dunno about advanced math xD but the other ideas seems good. I already have one collect gold coin game and don't know if i have enough space for a race game. But I could make a game where you could use arrow keys to dodge things (running rabbits, pigs or something)?

What did you have in mind for mind games??

NineClick

Reaction score
advanced math?.. umm like Fourier Series, Quadratic Equations, etc. .. i'm just kidding about advanced math.:p .. mind games? like, find the hidden coin or something. .. the coin will be hidden in a box and then the box will be shuffled, then the player points which box has the coin. if the player's guess is right, he receives reward. something like that. :D

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
shooting game FTW!

make a rifleman that cannot move, but only face different directions

and on the other side sheep are moving 1 by 1

your goal would be aiming and shooting (manually ofc) as many sheep as possible, preventing them to escape

there could be some bonuses like if you kill a special sheep, you get a life or somthin

tmow

Reaction score
yea have the sheep run across in front and have it to he attacks with a projectile line...and has to hit it =D..

prismpirate

Reaction score
Play Uther's Party Ultima, many fun games to play whilst waiting for respawn. Could work if many people die, although most games are multiplayer.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
advanced math?.. umm like Fourier Series, Quadratic Equations, etc. .. i'm just kidding about advanced math.:p .. mind games? like, find the hidden coin or something. .. the coin will be hidden in a box and then the box will be shuffled, then the player points which box has the coin. if the player's guess is right, he receives reward. something like that. :D

Ah, you mean like that :D, wonder how well made the shuffle can be made, i think it will go quite slow and maybe too easy then?? Dunno I might give it a shot

shooting game FTW!

make a rifleman that cannot move, but only face different directions

and on the other side sheep are moving 1 by 1

your goal would be aiming and shooting (manually ofc) as many sheep as possible, preventing them to escape

there could be some bonuses like if you kill a special sheep, you get a life or somthin

Nice idea, hm lets see if i can make something good out of this :p, it needs to fit the theme of the map also.

Play Uther's Party Ultima, many fun games to play whilst waiting for respawn. Could work if many people die, although most games are multiplayer.

Hm, maybe I can make one multiplayer game since its a bit advanced but do you have any favourite from uther party??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.