New Idea Project in the Thinking

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
if i was planning this id probably go along the lines of

A cult has a civil war, those loyal to their designated god, and those who want to gain power, the two sides control both armies of the dead and trained assassins, eventually after a few large battles the loyal over-whelm the power hungry, in a desperate attempt the power hungry call apon ancient magics, not entirely sure of their effect, the ancient magics call apon a massive storm, that devours the keep and every living inhabbitant, the keep being the focal point is the coldest, and the cold slowly branches out from their, enveloping the world

then you apply who the heros are and give them a background story, like "your one of the fallen soldiers who still clings to his human husk, a voice in his mind calls to him, tearing apart the memories of his life, it lures him to the keep" bla bla bla, he has to fight his way through all kinds of creatures, survivors etc, to get to the keep, to find what calls for him
eventually the storm takes a physical form and you find a way to kill it.. bla bla bla lol

(i got lazy lol, thats just a quick thought, but thats how id do it)

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Not bad but I am too attached to my ideas making me lonerx5.

How about this...

Now that Arthas is the Lich King the scourge have spread rapidly across kalimdor and azeroth. They kill every person they can find and still continue their destruction. In history the Lich King is a rival of the Burning Legion. The Burning Legion had decided that when the time was right that they would strike against him and stop his foolish ploys. Minions of the scourge although had encountered these demons and have been corrupted with dark frozen energies of which to set up a civilzation of destruction to Arthas and the entire world. Even though the greatest thread to Arthas has marched forward he also had a plan to counter this deadly strike. His top most generals were ordered to claim an ancient artifact in the far reaches of Outland and return with this artifact to destroy the armies of destruction. As for the Frostbanes the corrupted undead he planned to give his strongest general Frostmourn to destroy the ancient runestones that keep these demons at safe hands. They will now have to slay the menacing leader of the frostbanes and put an end to the brutal race.

U

Unregistered

Sup again guys, thx wasted for the save, it was just an example of slaverery. And sry about solving those questions, i was shooting in the dark couse u really didnt fill us in vary well.

Wasted, may i be the first to say i rather play your game. It has alot more details but i guess battlemapsta is more of a big picture man.

o yeah and this is another undead map? i was hopin this could be somn els like a cult or somn but whatever....

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
It's not as bad as you think. The heroes will be fully redesigned and will have to go on a long going quest.

I got 1 more positions available.

5. Icon/Artist is required

Also an advanced triggerer I need will have to make AIs which is a pretty difficult task.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Hehe but in other words I'm looking for either artist or icon.
Also I need people to think of a very good name for this campaign. I am currently creating the campaign file.
My name atm is Strife of Death

I

IrReLeVeNt

I think a good name for it would be "The Forgotten Ones." Because you said the Frostbanes are a weak race and probably everyone has forgotten about them and don't care about them till the Undead generals find out what there plan is.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Good name but 2 things though.

1. He made that up so I wouldn't need to answer so they are a new strong race.
2. It's not all about the frostbanes. It's a great attack from them but the burning legion is involved in the process.

edit: woot 600 posts!

C

CenshiCheese

so undead gotta kill these frostbanes with one hand and fight off the leagon with the other, sounds like a difficult task. For a name, how bout Frostbane's Uprising, or Frostbane's Conversion, somn like that.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
If it was 100% Frostbane I wouldn't be asking. I need a title that represents both the demon and frostbane attack.
Currently I'm downloading all custom models for the heroes and will begin hero construction shortly.

stavious

Reaction score
So why is the Burning Legion back? Who is leading them? Think a bit about the Lore before you make your story :eek: . Just like to remind you that it took the Legion 10,000 years ( :eek: ) to invade after they lost once. Secondly, won't the Legion want to team up with anyone who is not a memeber of the Horde / Alliance and against the Scourge? Just thinking... :rolleyes:
Also, who will be the 5 heroes if only 2 from TFT are actually playable for the Scourge? Are you going to make 3 all new heroes? IF so: cool ;) .
PS. I'll start working on the site soon and will update you when I got some of it done :) .
Name Suggestions:
The Burning Glacier
Azure Flames
The March of the Lich King
Relive to Serve
Snow of Rubies
Like those? :rolleyes:

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I'm not fully done the ideas man calm down lol. :D.
The campaign will start with an interlude of the beginning of the corruption and will move on here.
Then it could be a general of Kil'Jaden who has crushed many worlds before with his spells and then follows his new master's orders.
So he has his own army only he joined up with Kil'Jaden for a very good reward. Like a bounty hunter.

The other 3 heroes will be custom. 2 atm I downloaded (models)
One will be a hell lich and one a dark undead warrior.
Couldn't change Anub'arak.

The names are so close to matching but not enough :D

C

CenshiCheese

Im pretty sure the leagon was distracted, they were chasing the drenai and converting the orcs/orges, and they would have to gather forces from all over the place in the universe, and think of a new plan to get the energies of the pool.

And im pretty sure manaroth said that "I cant beleave we waited this long to launch the invation.

The leagon is back to obviusly finnish off lich king, who is getting too powerfull, kel'jeadan is the only general of the leagon left, and the most powerfull entety (next to other titans) in universe.

stavious

Reaction score
Can you send me pics of the new heroes so I could put them on the site?
OK I'm pinching my names around a bit:
The Frozen Legion
Rubies in the Snow
From Fire to Snow
Land of the Blue Flames
Beyond the Living
Under a Burning Sky (;))
still thinking... :rolleyes:
Just a note: If you follow the lore; Kil'jaden will never fight the Lich King himself, and won't lead an attack onto a new world that he isn't sure 100% he will win.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
The Frozen Legion? Lol
I am having difficulties with the 2 lich models this will take a while.

edit: I never said Kil'Jaden was out to kill him. I said a bounty hunter leader came to kill him.

double edit: Sending you the pic files right now and still am looking for a name.

C

CenshiCheese

but kel'jeadon hired him, and there not bounty hunters if hired by leagon, then they are "agents" of the leagon, illidan for instance, was a agent becouse he was hired to do it by the leagon

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Yea I forgot that lol. The first 4 heroes. 5th still in construction.

Hero1.jpg

Kel'Thuzad:
Currently in construction.

Hero2.jpg

Undecided:
Currently in construction

Hero3.jpg

Anub'arak:

Hero4.jpg

Undecided:

C

CenshiCheese

Lol yeah that is pretty cool, but i think kel'thuzad should be a traditional lich. but thats jsut my thoughts

C

CenshiCheese

If you've ever seen montey python and the holy grail, looks mean nothing, the rabbit still killed 4 of their knights, without taking a hit itself

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.