New Idea Project in the Thinking

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Since I'm getting better at all these new things I decided that if people will help me in a campaign I'm planning to make then the project will finally begin. I plan this to be big and has all these advanced triggers and all.

The story will be about the dreaded Frostbanes who plan to freeze the world and take over it as their own. The hero (undecided) will face a huge quest to find and kill the leader, source, and to uptain the only force that can stop them just to save the world.

I need comments, feedback, etc for this thought project.
These are the positions I need in this campaign.

1. Terraining Assistant (A person with a good idea in terraining. I will do the terraining and the assistant will look over it and fix any mistakes or just improve it)
2. Advanced Triggerers are needed of course.
3. Site creator to make the map site of course.
4. Idea person (Thinks of hero names etc.)
5. Icon/Artist Required

Atm I have

1. WastedSavior, Eilhal
2. Eilhal, Uberfoop
3. Stavious
4. CenshiCheese, Suicidal_Pil, Eilhal

Multiples of them are welcome but only 1 site creator.

Those are main positions. If you want to take an optional position please post now :D

Edit: XFlip and I are making a neat contest about this campaign with +rep rewards. It's gonna be made in a couple of minutes to be ready since it's a terrain contest.

Also if you would help as advanced triggerer be notified that you will have the job of making game caches, etc.

C

CenshiCheese

I am your idea man, i have ideas comin out the ying yang.

just tell me what u need and il have it for u

C

CenshiCheese

Welcome to the projects, and that campain looks pretty good, although il never play it.

stavious

Reaction score
Battlemapsta, Frostbanes? What are those? And why would they ever want freeze up the world? :confused:

C

CenshiCheese

well as his secretary of creativity i find it my duty to answer these questions.

They are a group of evil, well he hasent quite told me the race yet, but heres the basis.
These "frostbanes" are weak, and have awfull speaking skillz, ie there lil' jerks and cant slip their way up the pole with carisma or pound up there with strangth. so they came up with a plan, depending on varius magic runes, spells, and artifacts they have recovered wich will create a Freezing of the nation. then they plan to return to the frozen contenant, "defrost" the nation, and use it as their own world. Of course they are bringing lower races along with the ride, as they hope to enslave them, like the egyptions did the jews. becouse as i said befor, they are weak and dont like getting their hands dirty.

And besides that, everything can be explained by "a wizard did it". thank you, no more coments...

stavious

Reaction score
CenshiCheese said:
well as his secretary of creativity i find it my duty to answer these questions.

They are a group of evil, well he hasent quite told me the race yet, but heres the basis.
These "frostbanes" are weak, and have awfull speaking skillz, ie there lil' jerks and cant slip their way up the pole with carisma or pound up there with strangth. so they came up with a plan, depending on varius magic runes, spells, and artifacts they have recovered wich will create a Freezing of the nation. then they plan to return to the frozen contenant, "defrost" the nation, and use it as their own world. Of course they are bringing lower races along with the ride, as they hope to enslave them, like the egyptions did the jews. becouse as i said befor, they are weak and dont like getting their hands dirty.

And besides that, everything can be explained by "a wizard did it". thank you, no more coments...
a. I didn't quite understand your story, cause it lacked a few things; like the motive, the world (is it Azeroth??) and the fact that if the Frostbanes are so weak, how come even weaker creatures are building their empire for them?
b. I was asking Battlemapsta but that's OK :eek: .
c. Who is going to be the playable hero/heroes?
d. Never use real life examples again... it gives you a bad image :( .

S

Suicidal.Pil

Hey, this sounds like a great new idea for a map! I think it will be quite popular.

I know you are looking for some assisstants, and you already have your idea assisstant, but maybe i can help with small things too? :D I am good at naming heroes, units, etc. Maybe you can let me help you a bit.

Of course they are bringing lower races along with the ride, as they hope to enslave them, like the egyptions did the jews. becouse as i said befor, they are weak and dont like getting their hands dirty.
d. Never use real life examples again... it gives you a bad image
I agree with stavious... never say those kind of things on a forum. I am Jewish, but i don't really care about you making those comments about Jews, because i know, i could go on for a looooong time about how the Jews are one of the best nations in the world.

Not putting a fued between us Chenshi, but just please, don't say those kind of things anymore :(

Thanks

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
K since I have a major creativity level I came up with this whole idea.
For Stavious....

1. The main story is like this... The Frostbanes former undead scourge minions have been in a battle with the forsaken for a long time. After the war generals of the burning legion set out a raid to kill Arthas to finish off the scourge forever. In their path they encountered these minions who they knew would be of much help to the destruction of Arthas. They fused demonic energies with the ice startling essences of death at their disposal and made them hide in a unknown mountain where their homeland was made. Arthas's top general is the leader of this destructive group and they are near preperation to destroy him once and for all.

So in other words it's after the Arthas turned to the Lich King part. I decided to change the freeze the world part with the destruction of the scourge so you know what heroes you would playing with.

2. They aren't weak. They possess ice capabilities and can only talk to the undead because they were undead at the start.

3. Heroes would be undead generals. I will find custom models and make custom abilities for them. I don't know how to start it but by the end you would have 5 undead generals to kill the Frostbane Lord.

Btw I was offended too since I'm Jewish of that thing too so don't say that again.

X

xflip04

I want to help, tell me what you need in and I will see if im good at it :p

stavious

Reaction score
OK wait. So this is an Undead campaign featuring the Scourge? Or are you fighting against the Scourge? :confused:
I might wanna help a lot with ideas... but I just need to be clear on some things first :eek: .

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Just put up the upcoming contest edit here people so stay tuned for it. I put the main requirments of the advanced triggerer up there to show what your gonna make which are advanced stuff like game caches.
You could be a site manager that is if you can, or maybe be another idea person but you won't get all the credit since 2 more are here :rolleyes:
You decide and I will take a look on it.

Edit: If you read closely you would know you protect the scourge and end the power of the frostbanes while also fighting against that burning legion raid I mentioned.

stavious

Reaction score
Battlemapsta said:
Just put up the upcoming contest edit here people so stay tuned for it. I put the main requirments of the advanced triggerer up there to show what your gonna make which are advanced stuff like game caches.
You could be a site manager that is if you can, or maybe be another idea person but you won't get all the credit since 2 more are here :rolleyes:
You decide and I will take a look on it.

Edit: If you read closely you would know you protect the scourge and end the power of the frostbanes while also fighting against that burning legion raid I mentioned.
Sounds interesting... :rolleyes: So in being the Scourge are the Heroes going to be the Lich King, Kel'thuzad, Anuburak and those?
I am considering joining...
PS. I could make a site, but not a very good one; a simple one. Look at my site and if you like that I can make something exactly like that for you, completely free. :D

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I agree make that site but thing is you don't play as Arthas.
As you know he is in control of the scourge in Azeroth. He has to stay there so he can still control them.
Kel'thuzad and Anuburak are 2 of the heroes you'd be playing yes.
This is TFT

stavious

Reaction score
Cool. Then I make the site right? If so PM me and tell me everything you want me to put in it. :)
Question: Why is Arthas in Azeroth? Isn't he in Icecrown. Or wait... do you mean the world of Azeroth? So does this mean the campaign is in a different world? :rolleyes:

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
first, relax about the jew thing, its a metaphor, its not like hes wearing the nazi symbol and stomping around waving his hands, its no crime to say a dead man is dead,
second, im not so sure about the story, it sounds dodgey, it seems pretty short and down to the point "kill this, this and this" im sure it'll get better as the campaign forms but so far the plots rubbish
(just my opinions, im only here for the free donuts) lol

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Lol.
Anyway Arthas is in Ice Crown the thing is like in WoW the scourge are invading Azeroth.
I must agree the story seems dull. I will try to make an improvment since it still didn't start yet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.