New Idea Project in the Thinking

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Heh oh well I decided to make it Aftermath of Chaos instead now. You'll pay for stealing my ideas :D
And you were right about the item/place thing.

E

Eilhal

Hey I took out two words :p I removed "the Burning" and made it like a million times cooler lol

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Atm we're fine. It has only started and the buildings of both the demons and Burning Souls is far away atm from contruction.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
I was talking about the AI editor for army AI's. It's not like you can be super good at those.

Anyway, I was just checking, because some people seem to not know how the AI editor works, so i was just making sure you had that covered.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I am confused by it's process. I hope in the future I will understand it but not by 4 months is for sure.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
oh, so do you need any army ai for your campaign? Becuase if you send me custom object data i could probbaly do it...

S

Suicidal.Pil

Blane PlagueBringer
Yuar DeadShaper
Quatal SkullBreaker
What the hell kind of names are those?? They sound like those plain names - SkullBreaker (Obviously strong), DeadShaper? wtf kind of a name is that? And the old PlagueBringer? Heard that like 50000 times...

Like i said Stavious, if u need good names I'm your person

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Stavious? I'm not boss for this project :p.
I still need a name for my necro and death knight though.

stavious

Reaction score
Battlemapsta said:
Stavious? I'm not boss for this project :p.
I still need a name for my necro and death knight though.
What do you mean you're not boss of this project? What is this in referance to?
Send me a copy of those heroes (a pic) and I'll try and think up of names for them :) .

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Sorry man I'm gonna play Emjlr3's totally addictive and fun arena map. It's the best map for someone who has no access to bnet.
Anyway what I meant by I'm not the boss of this Project is like saying
What I'm not the boss of this project? Get me. Anyway once my addiction stops I will take the pics.

C

CenshiCheese

Yuar DeadShaper would be good for the orc i think, becouse he decides what the dead will look like (stab wound here, skull infacture there) and the otehr 2 names i agree, but i gave like 10 already, so give me a break.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
But he was only influenced by the scourge not turned to one lol. He just served Arthas but had his own abilities from before.

C

CenshiCheese

I never said he didnt, im saying he shaped dead people with his dagger (or whatever he uses)

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
K since my addiction of his game is done atm I will post the hero update and will keep updating. I hope Stavious will copy it in the site. When there's enough info at least I will link the site.
Note the abilities aren't all great but still prove useful so don't argue about that with me :p
The 5th hero pic is already in the site but this is to edit his info.

HeroPicRedone1.jpg

Racni Heartslasher
Master Assassin

Racni Heartslasher is the greatest orc assassin in the bandit guild hostile to every race. When on a mission to kill a general of Arthas the Lich King he was frozen in shock as the embrace of the scourge spread all around him. This... influence had lured him out of hiding and to meet the Lich King in general to accept him as his top assassin. He was told to train minors of scourge in his deadly arts with also the supply scourge posion at his disposal. He was sent off to the man resource supply camp the scourge has and teaches in a building in the forest area.

Abilities:

1. Swift Strike:

Causes Racni to go stealth and in addition as long as an ememy doesn't hit him he can cause more damage with backstab.

2. Critical Strike:

Critical Strike allows Racni a % chance to deal more then normal damage.

3. Scourge Venom:

A deadly venom made my the followers of the Lich King. This posion does damage and decreases movement speed. (Problem with Ability)

4. Mana Fade:

Mana Fade allows Racni to lower the target's mana. This has no cost but a long cooldown.

5. Assassin's Rage:
(Ultimate)

Assassin's Rage is the strongest ability Racni has ever trained. This increases his movement speed by 3% (300%) Also this deadly attack causes an insane amount of damage.

6. Ensnare:
(Innate)

Ensnare is a useful ability Racni uses to trap his enemies for a period of time.

Add the (300%) in the website Stavious.
I know it's not a good ultimate but I had no other ideas for him and anyway the damage in the final ability does 1500 damage so why do you think it sucks :p

HeroPicRedone2.jpg

Anub'arak
Crypt Lord

Anub'arak was the one who led Arthas to the Frozen Throne where he claimed his reward for defending the Lich King from Illidan's forces. Anub'arak was sent off to build a great crypt civilzation belonging to the scourge. He has now been giving the task of teaming with Kel'Thuzad to stop the upcoming armies.

Abilities:

This part is still under contruction.

HeroPicRedone4.jpg

Not Decided
Ravager of Souls

Abilities:

HeroPicRedone3.jpg

Kel'Thuzad
Lich

Kel'Thuzad, Arthas's most trusted general has just possesed great power when the Lich King was reborn. He was ordered to command the scourge in the Western and Eastern Plaguelands. Arthas has just called Kel'Thuzad on the mission against the Burning Souls and Cero'drunic's forces.

Abilities:

Side Note: I kept the names the same since they did make sense at start. Do not copy this part.)

Not Decided
Arch Necromancer

Abilities:

1. Siphon Mana:

2. Raise Dead:

3. Cripple:

4. Anti-Magic Shell:

5. Necromancer's Fury:
(Ultimate)

6. Curse
(Innate)

I like to use the name of the characters to describe their abilities to no definitions shall be given untill a name has been made for him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.