New Patch Issue

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
I went on Bnet, and discovered the new patch; when I try to install it it tells me that it can't find the some maps. I went to see what is missing and it's the folder "Senario" of RoC (maps\senario\maps.w3x) & (maps\frozenthrone\senarion\maps.w3x)

Can you please upload these folders: Both "Senario" folder

No, I can't re-install; I dont have my cds/cdkeys here.

Thank you, expect +rep, of course

Not Solved
Important: You need to don't have updated your warcraft yet.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Why do you want them and i think they might be too big

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
Man, you are so lame. :thdown::thdown::thdown::thdown::thdown:¸Why do you post if you don't give me what I want.

Why do you want them

Can't you read?

Going to hang myself!

Aphurea

Reaction score
You've probably edited one of the files. Make sure it's in the right folder. Moving your folder fucks with the update (Believe me, I moved mine and even after 3 re installs, deleting all my Bnet registry settings and wc3 registry settings it stills tries to update to that folder.) If all else fails, re-install. Doesn't take that long.

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
I can't reinstall. I would need someone who didn't get the update yet to give me the files. +rep, of course.

Yoshii

Reaction score
Did you by any chance make a bnet account? It has your key there and I thought you may have made one considering you need one to enter SC2 beta test opt-in

edit: im pretty they are key retriver program out there I used one along time ago on a blizzard game.

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
?

I don't have my cds. Shadowfrench got a key grabber( get your c3 cd key ),
but I don't have the fucking cds.

Yoshii

Reaction score
You can only download warcraft from battle.net website if
1:you already have an account with them
2: activated your Wc3 and TFT cd key with the account.

so if you do not have the CD key the only way is for someone with 1.23 to send you the map.

Ouguiya

Reaction score
Truth be told, blizzard f***ed up big time with this new patch.

They all but demolished almost all custom games. Their statement was "We are actively working with Icefrog to get the later versions to be compatible with the new map. " -Source: http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=19045816288&sid=3000

Blizzard then got a real wake-up call from the users, like this comment:
Oh yay, what ever happened to you supposedly working with all the major developers and communities? It appears you have only worked for the Dota community, as you always have and always will.

ITT, vamp, and several other maps will no longer work, and most likely never work due to this.

Thanks blizzard, you have killed several communities, and possibly some clans that focus on one map entirely... Such as the clan I am in... Thanks... Thanks a lot... Stupid F@gs

I wonder how hard it would be to set up a private bnet server... It happened before, and I have a feeling, it will happen again...

So yeah, GetTriggerUnit-, that's currently where things stand. Blizzard just doesn't give a damn about any maps, except their DotA, since yeah, they figured "Hell, many people play DotA and ladder games. As long as those two works, we'll be fine."

As things are now, the only possible way to still play custom games is through private servers, which do not enforce 1.23.

Let's hope that something like this comes along soon.

Yours,

Ouguiya

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.