No More Pre-loads?! More than 12 people?!

S

SundaysBest

I have recently herd some things from a good friend of mine that he just downloaded some programs that are available to the public one of them lets you have more than 12 people in a custom game and the other lets people join a game even though its already in session is this true?! I haven't had any time to go to his house and check it out

Thanks in advance

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's impossible.
You're friends lying or making a fool of you [it's working :p]

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
I have recently herd some things from a good friend of mine that he just downloaded some programs that are available to the public one of them lets you have more than 12 people in a custom game and the other lets people join a game even though its already in session is this true?! I haven't had any time to go to his house and check it out

Thanks in advance

Sounds sort of like the WarSoc project that MindWorX is making, over at The Hive Workshop. Here's a link to where it's being made. However, the WarSoc functions don't look fully made so I don't know how your friend got it.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> However, the WarSoc functions don't look fully made so I don't know how your friend got it.
They are fully made and testing mostly showed positive results, but still requre a frontend (a "friendlier" way for mappers to use them).

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
I bet this:
Your friend is talking about Warcraft as in World of Warcraft aka WoW, you are talking about Warcraft as in Warcraft 3 TFT. Thats mostly it.

Offtopic: Public Profile thing = ugly, take a course in HCI, thanks.

sensesxfailx

Reaction score
actually no if you would read up on warsoc you can have more then 12 people in your game i suggest you go read up on it before posting things that you dont know about.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.