Old Gods

M

Malygos

(Actually, i dont really think that entering this article isnt so appropiate)
Ive seen Cthun and Forgotten One, but if u see the giant old god fossil in Master's Glaive, they certainly look different
Also said in the lore that the Silithid work tirelessly to return Cthun to his "true" physical form
So, my question is:
How an Old God looks like actually?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Isn't Ragnaros an Old God?

He's one of the worker elements for the Old God I believe. A general if you will.

The only one we've seen so far is C'thun, and the gigantic glaive in the Master's Glaive. The others we haven't seen yet.

M

Malygos

Oww, i hope Blizzard create another Old Gods place in Tirisfal Glades or Maelstrom soon
Anyway, i see Cthun is "planted" on the ground, how would he walk?:confused:

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
The only one we've seen so far is C'thun, and the gigantic glaive in the Master's Glaive. The others we haven't seen yet.
And possibly the forgotten one in WC3...he looked pretty much like C'Thun so it is possible that he is one of them.
Also note that, according to wowwiki, C'Thun was slain by the titans, but somehow resurrected - possibly in some other, weaker form.

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Which leads us to the explanation that there are no "old gods" - they are like the Loch Ness monster. Dinosaurs of Azeroth. :rolleyes:

Asehujiko

Reaction score
both c'thun and his helper ragnaros are not at full strength

elementals draw their power from the elemental plain, and thaurisan somehow severed the link to the firelands, resulting in raggy ending up at 0.01% of full power at the bottom of brm. at full power his immolation aura is strong enough to destroy entire zones, remember that just his spawning turned 70% of the redridge mountains into the burning steppes and searing gorge

the old gods are imprisoned under the surface, but eventualy 1 got out and that one got killed

2 found a way to partialy escape their prisons without the titans noticing

deep underground they appear as blobs of tentacles and eyestalks that allows them to enslave lesser races(quiraj and forgotten ones)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> but eventualy 1 got out and that one got killed
Don't think so. He was slain before the titans had the chance to emprison the others.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.