Our prayers have been answered...

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
The next content patch will allow you to join players from other realms in the battlegrounds. To designate which realms will be playing with each other, all realms will be organized into battlegroups -- each battlegroup is a collection of realms that share their battlegrounds. You can now check out the full battlegroup list to find out which battlegroup you’re in and which realms you'll be competing with once the next content patch is released.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Yup, Detheroc, Dark Iron and Greymane in same Battlegroup <3. I can't wait to kill Malice xD =P

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Old news :p

I dont like BG's. I prefear walking out to Shouthshore and ganking some n00bs :p

I like World PvP better, and they are making some stuff for that also :D

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Wait. You just found out about this today?

Oh, and the World PvP thing isnt as cool as I hoped :(. World PvP stuff is only in EPL and Silithus. So that means no action for lowbies.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Everyone here talks big since they have high level characters.. Damn I wish I can.lol f*** it im rich (for a 15 lvl) :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Orc_Tamer said:
Everyone here talks big since they have high level characters.. Damn I wish I can.lol f*** it im rich (for a 15 lvl) :D

56k's not high lol. I wish Detheroc and Demon Soul were in the same battlegroup, I'd like to face him with an alt...

ReVolver

Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
Depends on how you define rich, I had 20 gold on my illidan character when I was around 15-20. Which isn't rich at all and I earned it myself.

Well I had around 200g but I gave some to my friend and my cousin. :p and I only got 10g from someone in the guild when I was lvl 8 to help me get started.

Well I can't wait untill im lvl 60 *in years count* :rolleyes:

ReVolver

Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
I'm level 47 atm, would be higher but i'v been doing insane amounts of BG's with my guild.

I get around 1-2 levels a day.

I bet you didn't earn it yourself :)

I earned 200g all by myself doin my tailoring / de-enchanting selling strategy. The only given gold I got was 10g.

Selling in AH got me most of the gold and a little of trading too.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Orc_Tamer said:
I earned 200g all by myself doin my tailoring / de-enchanting selling strategy. The only given gold I got was 10g.

Selling in AH got me most of the gold and a little of trading too.

I dont belive one bit of that.

Sorry :eek:

But yeah, mine and 56k's guild is pretty badass :D

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
A great way to make money is grinding the same type of mob for a whole day.. my favorite is wolves at the hinterlands.. They have a chance to drop world epics.. i found gut ripper there - Sold 120g buyout.

also you can skin them and make extra profit next to the stuff they drop which you can sell :)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Illidan's in Battleground Group 7. But im currently levelling on Barthilas as Horde, working with a New Zealand guild :). Level 30 at the moment, dont play that char much, only really getting into it now.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Krakka said:
For the LAST time! Its not spice! Its magic sand ;) :p

its not magic sand it's GREEN happy flowers. and this is gana require another server down. and alot of updates. allso longer lines in WSG etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.