PF usage???

zll7

Reaction score
Alright thanks for all the help. I apreetiaite it :)

You stay classy, The Helper :cool:

N

NRinpun

...I said you could get a nice computer from Dell. They're especially nice for computer noobs (no offense) who don't have much experience in customizing a computer (such as sqrage and I). Why is this? Because they work very well with the pre-components but they aren't very good with accepting new hardware, and therefore if you want a better computer, do NOT just buy new components. Only RAM and a few other things fit in quite well.

SDRAM? I have a bad feeling about that stuff. Isn't it more expensive for what it's worth? Or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing. Maybe it's just an extension (a good one that will eventually get cheaper) like the Blue Ray is to the DVD is to the CD.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hehe i now have a lot of experience as i built a comp :) and overclocked it muahahha but i would say dells are good at adding parts from what i hear they cope really bad with new parts. my riend bought a 1 gb RAM stick for his dell and had 512 his motherboard is capable of hhold 2 gig and it show up as 1 gig and i hear a lot of other bad things about dells from other forums

zll7

Reaction score
The Final Questions!!!

Alright more questions:
1-Is there a particular pin i need for my comp?

2-Will a 64x64 module work?

3-Does it matter if it how many chips it has or if its double or single sided...?

4-What exactly in my mother board? Ex: "Asus A7"

5-Is my comp able to suppost High Density standards?

6- What it the max MB of ram my mother board can support?

Thanks for the help in advance. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.