Player's units automatically do stuff and the player can't interact with them.

Synoscope

Reaction score
Anyway to do this?

I need this for various things.

Example: Workers for player 1 to always automatically gather gold and the player can't stop them or give them new orders, however they are given orders through triggers I set up to fire at certain times. (1 minute in order the workers to gather lumber through triggers, etc)

I also don't want to use the NPC player because you can't see the unit's abilities.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
how about each time the unit is issued an order order it to harvest lumber by a trigger?

Synoscope

Reaction score
I need this in general. I have units fighting automatically using the NPC faction and I'd like the players to see the ability names (on the little 3x4 bottom right box) but they can't unless the unit is their own.

Simply put, is there a way to make a player's units 'un-interactable' by the player?

Edit: IT would be even better if everyone could see ever unit's abilities. (bash and what not)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you can see abilitys of allied units if they are shops. try giving the shop abilitys to your unit (you havent got to give them items to sell) and see if it works.

Edit: My bad, if you give them that ability they will be able to order them again. no. i think there aint another way as the one i have posted above.

CaptainJack

Reaction score
Give them the locust ability so that the unit is un-selectable to the player, but still visible and able to take action.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.