portal

spidersarus

Reaction score
so i am making a spell using the art of the portal that illidan opens in the game. i have the idea of it being like in deablo. my hero can open it anywhere, and it also opens another at the home base location. i can make the portals creation part, BUT, i can't seem to get the "waygate" effect. any suggestions?

Wratox1

Reaction score
im guessing your summoning units right? then just make a trigger with the action:
Trigger:
  • Neutral Building - Set Your unit destination to (Position of Your other unit)

spidersarus

Reaction score
i'll try that. the idea is that the hero can open a portal at any location. doing so also opens one at the home base, and for X time, units can traven to and from between the two portals

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
Question: Does this mean you want people to be able to travel from the base to the caster and vice versa or only from the portal to the base.

spidersarus

Reaction score
both. like portal A is at the hero's spot, and portal B is at the home base. the hero and units could use A to escape if needed, or newly trained units could use B to meet up with the hero. so they can travel from A to B, and B to A

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.