Possession EDITED. Very hard to answer...

eloytoro

Reaction score
im sorry, i confussed the function of my trigger up there... it is useful only if the possesing unit is equal to a hero, NOT the possesed unit

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
It dosn't matter any more. The possion spell is bugged for nuterul hostile, i don't know how to fix it so i just changed the team of the bandit lord to player 2 and it works perfectly.

The bandit lord trigger is to turn the two bandit guards to change team and when u un possess it they change back, just a little extra in the map. I am opening a thread called Ideas for specil unit abilitys. If you could please answer in it that would be very helpful for my map

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
---REMOVED---​

EDIT: I never saw page 2, nevermind >.<

duderock101

Reaction score
If any one has anyway round the fact that possession bugs while using it on nuetrul hostile that would help me alot!

duderock101

Reaction score
When you try to possess a Neutral hostile the unit your trying to possess turns team but another Banshee is created and the orginal banshee is still there. And the ability dosn't get pased on to the newly owned unit... It works on player owned units thought, and i changed the maxium poseesed creep level to 100 so that shouldn't affect a lvl 7 bandit lord

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
That can't possibly have anything to do with the player that owns the target units... more likely you have some more triggers that shouldn't really be there anymore...

On a related note, "begins casting" is not a very good event for triggered spells.
Use "starts the effect of" instead.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.