Post An Introduction/Pictures

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Let it be known my brother and I are smurfs.

5652_145279497078_502627078_3340775_7370130_n.jpg

Now confusion ensues, who is who...

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
>>Let it be known my brother and I are smurfs.

I understand now.

ruthless

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am a newb. I joined to find out how to mod stuff in warcraft 3 like population, map size, unlimited resources and newb stuff like that. :D

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey everyone I am a newb. I joined to find out how to mod stuff in warcraft 3 like population, map size, unlimited resources and newb stuff like that. :D

Welcome to The Helper :)

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I care! How else are you supposed to get the ladies if you don't look nice, hm? ;)

Myspace: Who I'd like to meet:

I don't do relationships, it's all about the single life.

----

Yet, all of your comments are from girls. >.>

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I don't do relationships, I just have "friends". ;)
I hate commitment, and refuse to "go out" with anyone unless I am reallllly certain I like them. It's not a "Oh you're hot lets go out" thing for me. :p

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I don't do relationships, I just have "friends". ;)
I hate commitment, and refuse to "go out" with anyone unless I am reallllly certain I like them. It's not a "Oh you're hot lets go out" thing for me. :p

For which dude does that occur?
I mean, sex is one thing, but it's so much better if you have a partner. Also, if you don't happen to know that Person very well... Well, things can get very annoying...

a year ago, i was out, one nighting (well, you know.. Everyone needs something )... And there was one girl which really was hot. Sooner or later we had a date and all that. BUT she kept on talking ! It was like a never-ending hail of nuclear-warheads on my Brain... Later that Night, she was drunk, I was too... I could have had her, but... It probably just wouldn't have been worth it.

Someday, I met this girl, with whom I am still together =P
Ever since, those girls just are friends to me... Well, not even that, but lets say I know them.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
For which dude does that occur?
I mean, sex is one thing, but it's so much better if you have a partner. Also, if you don't happen to know that Person very well... Well, things can get very annoying...

a year ago, i was out, one nighting (well, you know.. Everyone needs something )... And there was one girl which really was hot. Sooner or later we had a date and all that. BUT she kept on talking ! It was like a never-ending hail of nuclear-warheads on my Brain... Later that Night, she was drunk, I was too... I could have had her, but... It probably just wouldn't have been worth it.

Someday, I met this girl, with whom I am still together =P
Ever since, those girls just are friends to me... Well, not even that, but lets say I know them.

DDR doesnt need girl help :/
"Someday, I met this girl, with whom I am still together =P
Ever since, those girls just are friends to me... Well, not even that, but lets say I know them." Im not sure what you meant there
Thats so random ._.

It really dont matter about what DDR does, i was just poking fun at him. Its his choice o_O

MisterFrank

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm not really 'new' to the website, just been off for a year(give or take.) Lost my old password so I made a new account: I play Warcraft III, Diablo, Xbox. But my computer crashed so now I can't play anything besides Xbox. I was a member of Clan Mapz for a while too, but I guess that website went down or something... I'm just looking for some way to kill a little bit of time besides playing games when I can't go out and do something.

I kid a lot unless I feel there's a reason to not, or if I simply don't feel like it. I don't know really what this forums really is besides random posting honestly. I try to learn how to photoshop, I'm OK, but I could use a lot more practice. I kinda want some help with that, so if there's anyone that can help with that; That'll be cool.
As for pictures of myself... ;):cool::rolleyes::thup: and :shades:
lol, I personally think I typed to much without putting 'lol' between every sentence.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Welcome! :)

More pictures, weee! :rolleyes:

Trip to LA to pick up parts for our stuntbikes.

l_7681d544b593406d92620b47b1343b63.jpg

Rude hand motions, may be "NSFW" if you don't like that...
l_9383aaa7aec7434696290317ad098950.jpg

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@DDRtists
NSFW?

>I don't do relationships, I just have "friends".

Well that's good. No commitments.

Friends can still f*** right?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.