Rage system

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
there is a map made by blizzard called extreme candy wars, where the heros you select are from wow and there is a fighter unit with exactly what you want, you can dowload the map in the classic battle.net, or simply google the name of the map XD

sir, that was fairly random.
(unless you are suggesting deprotection, but don't)

On-topic:
Firstly I apologize for my invalid idea.
Why not just use dummy items? Sure, it's going to be a hell of alot of triggering, but it will work I am sure. (obv with Int base 0 - dummy items with no Int/Mana/Mana Regen gain)

-

Also, I'm quite sure you are able to set stats to 0 or possibly even negative numbers initially in the Object Editor. (using the Shift+Enter method)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
you say that like blizzard protects their maps... he provided an example of what the person wanted to do and how it would be done through blizzard

Kike

Reaction score
Ahn... most of non melee maps made by Blizzard is full comented with all what their triggers do, I hope it is done that way to teach us how to use the world editor system, I'm sorry if you don't want use maps made by Blizzard I will stop making them an example

GFreak45

Reaction score
no thats perfectly fine... and hes not the op so it was a good resource to provide, regardless of whether ishida wants to use it, however i think he just misread what you had said :/ by all means provide blizzard maps as resources as they are great to learn from

Dirac

Reaction score

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Mana Regen. Bonus per Intelligence Point is a Gameplay Constants field, not an Object Editor field. Which means that changing this will affect all heroes, which doesn't seem to be the desired effect.

Fact: Shift+Enter even allows for negative Intelligence, which leads to negative regeneration, so long as you have sufficiently high base mana count.

GFreak45

Reaction score
dirac, thanks for following through with your troll responsibilities, but when you set it to 0, in game it goes to 1, base stats have a min of 0 but cant be set that low by the object editor, unless that was changed in an update in the last year - year and a half

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Unintelligence.png
Apparently it's possible. At least in my editor, v1.25.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I'm quite sure it is possible, and for multiple minigames I do infact set the initial base values to 0.

If you don't believe me, check some of my projects in Members' Projects

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.