Raise Shield Animation

Flamesword

Reaction score
I'm working on a hero with the Spell Breaker model file. During testing for a togglable ability, I noticed that putting the Defend ability on him actually caused him to raise his shield and keep it up as he moved around. I tried to remake this ability, but I based it off of Immolation instead so that it would drain mana. Now, I can't find any way to change the animation on the ability for him to raise his shield again.
Does anyone know how to do this, or should I just remake the ability using Defend and use a trigger to drain mana?

oorosco

Reaction score
Trigger it for when you use it that it adds your unit to a group from which they periodically get drainned mana etc.

Flamesword

Reaction score
I know how to remake the ability based off of Defend and trigger it to drain mana. I want to know how to modify the ability I already have to change the Spell Breaker's animations to hold his shield up. Defend does this, I want to know how to recreate it.

Flamesword

Reaction score
Yes, that worked to turn the animation set on, but now I can't seem to figure out how to turn it back off.

Flamesword

Reaction score
I set a trigger to check every second whether or not my hero has the buff that goes along with this ability, and to remove the animation tag if he doesn't have it. Can anyone thing of a more effcient way?

M

mc117

check for the order "unimmolate" and play the stand animation. However this won't trigger if the unit runs out of mana.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.