<Realms of the Genesis>

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Then each Hero will lose its uniqueness. I mean, for example, a Hero with a spell that is super-effective but costs a lot of Mana, and that Hero was made with low INT; but with the system, he can get a lot of INT and spam that spell.

I don't get this one :D explain / give example

Nah, I don't think so. This can cause bugs and issues.
I mean, the conditions checking. I'm afraid it can cause mistakes.

darkRae

Reaction score
Back with reports :

~~~REPORTS~~~

-- Dreamweaver's ulti (Orb of Flashback) deals damage but it's not stated in the Normal Tooltip. It's only stated in the Research Tooltip.
-- Why doesn't his Vengeful Curse cost Mana?
-- It's a good spell to kill a creep wave (or seriously damage it) so give it a cost even just a little
-- Dreamweaver's Weaken Aura doesn't have an art effect. It does have it, but only for a second. You used Ethereal Form's effect right? That effect doesn't loop itself.

And I suggest changing his (Dreamweaver's) Missile Art.
Looks really strange when a needle can cause big damage :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
1. added
2. the one like in lotal, which u upgrade some items
3. removed

thanks for reports

RotG v1.10 released

darkRae

Reaction score
Oh, in that case, no.
Some items are already good on their own and upgrading them further is... ownage O_O

Oh, I have another thing to report (late ><)
Orb of Flashback's tooltip says that it sucks the first unit, but it sucks all enemy units in his path.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok again

please vote for:
- Attribute System (free stats per level) (3 votes)
- 2 level spells for each hero (4 votes)

this is what i need for now, before going on to v1.11

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No attribute system -.-

It's kinda imba on heroes who struggle on mana and will be overpowered if you add most of it to the units' intell. Just as darkRae said in his previous posts..

It also removes the balance of heroes. Too much damage and it gets even more from his/her skill.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Its just the bonus attribute right? not the ability growth. So it's at max 90... ups; too imba...
Maybe make it like this?
>3 for the primary attribute
>2 for other attribute,
>2 free to spend.

If all nine can be chosen freely, I vote no (change my vote)

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
How many people have voted for no Attribute system? I think it would actually be better to have it, but i guess it is the votes that count.

darkRae

Reaction score
Read Post #181

Then each Hero will lose its uniqueness. I mean, for example, a Hero with a spell that is super-effective but costs a lot of Mana, and that Hero was made with low INT; but with the system, he can get a lot of INT and spam that spell.

And Post #190

No attribute system -.-

It's kinda imba on heroes who struggle on mana and will be overpowered if you add most of it to the units' intell. Just as darkRae said in his previous posts..

It also removes the balance of heroes. Too much damage and it gets even more from his/her skill.

I still say Attribute System can cause some more imbalance, or it can trouble waaaks! more in balancing.
Because usually, people decide on some spell (damage, mana cost, cooldown, range, etc.) based on the Hero's attributes. Low HP / STR deserves some great skill / spell. High HP / STR deserves a tanking ability or a fire-drawing (provoking) ability. Low AGI deserves damage, etc.

But if any Hero can have any amount of stats, isn't it hard to balance the spells/skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.