what is better?
the selection system im using now
or
a tavern?

looks like i want to change my selection system to a tavern

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
why? it's really cool!
>Maybe because you must add an additional unit each hero to make it? Or what?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i want to make people use the mode all pick
or even all random, and to have more heroes

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
How many Heroes have you got?
And, may I suggest something?
You got alot of Custom Models there (I'm telling from the Screenies). Try and use some In-Game Models, because they ruin the whole Picture... You get what I mean? Well, that's my Oppinion... You could save alot of bits and bytes there, in addition (And some loading time, since some Models really can get big).
Other than that, go go go ^^
I see this Map getting big in the European realm... Since everyone is getting tired of D*tA (Yeah, my censor is real cool :cool: ).
Just keep it simple, and yet unique... So that everyone has an Idea of what they're playing, the first time they play ^^

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
How many Heroes have you got?
8 each team
You got alot of Custom Models there (I'm telling from the Screenies). Try and use some In-Game Models, because they ruin the whole Picture... You get what I mean? Well, that's my Oppinion... You could save alot of bits and bytes there, in addition (And some loading time, since some Models really can get big).
theres v1.08 lite, no more imported models and skins
Other than that, go go go ^^
thanks
I see this Map getting big in the European realm... Since everyone is getting tired of D*tA (Yeah, my censor is real cool
are u serios...i thought no one wants to play my maps
Just keep it simple, and yet unique... So that everyone has an Idea of what they're playing, the first time they play ^^
yup im going after that

hey u are credited inside the map :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
8 each team

theres v1.08 lite, no more imported models and skins

thanks

are u serios...i thought no one wants to play my maps

yup im going after that

hey u are credited inside the map :D

Wow ^^
But seriously, keep the lite version. The other is... unnessesary.
May I make you annother suggestion?
don't make the Map too big. Like that... Game that owns the custom Maps in Bnet...
I'm f*ck'in tired of that... ehhh... nonetheless, IMO, games shouldn't take more than 30 minutes, maybe 45 (In D*ta, you spend a f*ck'in long time walking around), that's why I keep my Maps mostly (ORPG's are something different than AoS's) small =)
Wow... Some Critique from a GUI user and a progressive Bnet custom Map player... Just don't take this too serious, It's something that would fit my taste.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
well if the map is too big...ill try making the towers more fragile than before, to make the game finish faster

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hmmmmmz... I think you misunderstood something :p
I mean Map space, like in the distance from HQ to enemy.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah thats what i meant

because the map is too big...it takes time to run over the map...and the towers are hard to kill, making the gaem last longer...so i think ill make the towers more fragile, so that it ends not so long

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
About your question about Tavern or Hero Selection :

Each of them has Pros and Cons.
If you use the current selection, you can view its spells and skills info, and might get a preview of the Hero.
But if you use the Tavern, you can give the Hero some story, and maybe tell about its Attributes Growth.

Other than that, I'm neutral with this. Both ways fine for me.

EDIT:
~~~REPORT~~~

-- 'Pharoah' should be 'Pharaoh'
-- His 1st spell is kinda imba, instant kill a unit with only 120 Mana Cost and 20 sec cooldown.
-- His 2ns spell is also imba, it grows every time it deals damage and it only ends when it is really small. So as long as it deals damage, it won't disappear right? 70 AoE damage per second when you're fighting a Hero is really imba, compared to Ronin's Bladestorm spell which deals the same damage for only 7 seconds, and he cannot attack while Bladestorm-ing.
-- I say Ronin's Bladestorm is too weak but too strong at the same time. It deals 490 damage in 7 seconds, plenty much time for enemies to kick his butt. But 7 seconds of Immunity is seriously imba. So I suggest lowering its duration but keep/increase the damage. That's why Juggernaut's Blade Fury in DotA is feared.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
About your question about Tavern or Hero Selection :

Each of them has Pros and Cons.
If you use the current selection, you can view its spells and skills info, and might get a preview of the Hero.
But if you use the Tavern, you can give the Hero some story, and maybe tell about its Attributes Growth.

Other than that, I'm neutral with this. Both ways fine for me.

EDIT:
thanks for reports

this will be the last report for v1.09

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
thanks

hey, can u play it online?
i need some replays...so that i can fix the bugs automatically

RotG v1.09 released

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Wow, it's v1.09 already :D so fast!

I could, but I don't play Battle.net, and the Internet Cafes nearby don't have / didn't download any your map (LotAL or even RotG) and mine too (Creeps Unite)

And Internet Cafes here don't allow downloading / browsing (should've changed the name to 'Game Center' instead)

How about you? Don't you play online?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i cant play because....i dont have internet on my real pc

this pc only has internet but no games....and my dad doesnt want this pc to have games, because this is an office pc

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Why don't some of us that have replied in this thread, get together and play this game, what do you think waaaks!? I think it is a good idea...

U

Unk

Depends on the Gateways...

I really like this game, but I don't really like the way that the game can last up to 1.5hrs 5v5. Maybe you should make towers more fragile, but with more damage.

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
I agree with unk ^_^ 1.5 hrs game...

anyways what do you think about what i said in the post above Unk's one above this post?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Why don't some of us that have replied in this thread, get together and play this game, what do you think waaaks!? I think it is a good idea...
yes we can, IF some of us have battle net....some others here like denmax and manee dont have, they only play gg client....me and darkrae dont.....maybe some of u can, u can pm each other and play, like hate breeder, psi blade and some others
I really like this game, but I don't really like the way that the game can last up to 1.5hrs 5v5. Maybe you should make towers more fragile, but with more damage.
so u played 5 on 5? because i really need replays, so that i can bug fix with ease
in the current version each tower is less than 300 hp than before, making it more fragile

just a poll guys....ive got some systems i want to implement, just tell me if u want it or not

1. Attribute system - each level up will give u 3 free stats, that can be spent for ur attribute

2. Upgrade system - its just like a recipe system, but the item u want will be upgraded up to the last upgrade

3. Assistance system (im asking vile if he can fix it) - this is an anti - last hitter system, if u 2 heroes attacked that 1 hero and suddenly one of u killed that, you 2 will be given bounties

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
1. Cool, like Ragnarok? I'll love that one, but how to make it? lol
2. No problem. Neutral for this one.'
3. Maybe make it to get x% as the damage dealt to the hero (if you can. This sounds simple but will be messed up since there's hp regen) or at least give the killer more% than the assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.