Recipe Problem

Denegoth

Reaction score
Here's the problem.

I have two triggers: Minor Health Potion and Minor Mana Potion.

I cast the spell used to make them. Health potion requires 5 stacked Bluebloom, and Mana potion requires 5 stacked Sunpollen. The problem is, if I have 5 of both, I make the two potions at the same time. Is there a way to make it only make one without making one single massive potion trigger?

Silver

Reaction score
You could, before changing them into the potions, have an if then else action check if you have both 5 bluebloom and 5 sunpollen (an "And condition" here). If this equals true, then you can have a dialog menu come up where you select which potion you want to make. If it comes out false, then you just make the one potion.
It wont be a massive trigger.

Denegoth

Reaction score
You could, before changing them into the potions, have an if then else action check if you have both 5 bluebloom and 5 sunpollen (an "And condition" here). If this equals true, then you can have a dialog menu come up where you select which potion you want to make. If it comes out false, then you just make the one potion.
It wont be a massive trigger.

It would be massive, as I would have to check if you have EVERY type of item used in any recipe, as I don't want multiple potions made at once.

Silver

Reaction score
And you don't want multiple potions made at once because?

If it is because there's upgraded potions (like it requires minor health potion and sunpollen) and it wouldn't be made because the mana potion already used up the sunpollen, then you can fix that by:
Putting the upgraded potion actions at the begin of the trigger

If thats not why, then do tell

Denegoth

Reaction score
And you don't want multiple potions made at once because?

If it is because there's upgraded potions (like it requires minor health potion and sunpollen) and it wouldn't be made because the mana potion already used up the sunpollen, then you can fix that by:
Putting the upgraded potion actions at the begin of the trigger

If thats not why, then do tell

First reason: One potion will require both Sunpollen and Bluebloom
Second Reason: It's part of Alchemy in my map, and when you make a potion, text comes up saying "+# Exp". This makes it look ugly when two potions are made at once.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.